24 days till Ontario Archery Opener ...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mitch

Re: 24 days till Ontario Archery Opener ...

Post by mitch »

Not for all Ontario here around Dryden it did start 1 September . I am going tomorrow with my canoe.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

ComfyBear wrote:Yes indeed, October first is the day archery deer hunters in Ontario anxiously wait for. It can't come soon enough.

Unfortunately for me, the property where I used to hunt is no longer available. It looks like I'll be taking a break from deer hunting this year. :(

Good luck to all those who will be hunting this year. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures and reading your stories.
NewGuy wrote: I hate hunting alone and can't always find someone to come, I will let you know if I need some company. Heck, look how Neil made out last time I took him ;-)
That's awfully nice of you to make that offer. I suppose I should think about going to purchase my deer tag just in case.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

Yup, and I should have an extra doe tag should the need arise.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

We've been open here in NS since Monday. Got a camera and a stand out on some new property I have sole permission to hunt. 500 acres of clover field and mixed woods. Pretty excited to get out soon.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Still 12 days to go here in Ontario ! ... Keep the trail camera pictures and other area success stories coming ...!
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "