Ok Forum members.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

strum

Ok Forum members.

Post by strum »

I have never had a post removed until now.. it got me thinking maybe I went a little off the deep end ..
I want to say that I still cannot stand those guys and I do not want them to reply this post PLEASE as im not apologizing to them!!
But I do want to apologize to all the other members whom I have offended.
This is a great forum with some fine folks and ive seen a lot of great things happen here.. I do not wish to darken that trait so ill be working to be a productive member.. Thanks for you under standing.
Stanley
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Boo

Re: Ok Forum members.

Post by Boo »

You did good Stan! :D
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Waif

Post by Waif »

Names change but similar people seem to be on all forums. More personal when it is one you like and know straight shooters on and don,t appreciate negatives directed at them..
Banter is one thing but annoying or insulting folks who contribute positive posts is so uncool and infectious and against the sites mission.
This forum is unique in it's skilled members doing similar things without offending what would in the business world be direct competition.
That says alot about their character and being defensive of them comes natural.
I been wrong here before but folks have been very tolerant. I owe that in return. However, mistakes are very different than direct insults or worse challenging someones credibility when their track record is impeccable.
Strum, I am highly offended. We could settle out of court for a half dozen bolts though.. :lol:
Axiom.S.M.F.
S5s,cheek piece,firebolts, Original Rocket Steel heads.
Bushnell yardage pro on Excalibur mount.

Exomax.
Hawke 1.5-5x32ir SR.
Easton xx75,s 2219. Bolt-cutters.
Bunch of bumpers.
Vixenmaster! string.
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

Stan thanks,
Just a side note...I've worked for the same company 25 years. New employees I'll offer them some advice. If you don't have anything good to say about a fellow employee don't say it. I'll follow that with...I like everyone, some people I just happen to like more than others :wink: :wink:
Let's go hunting :D
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Maybe we need a "Whats wrong with Stan " Thread :lol:
well I will tell you ..He is just like the rest of us ...well not really because I have not shot my Chrony yet :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

onebigskittle wrote:Maybe we need a "Whats wrong with Stan " Thread :lol:
well I will tell you ..He is just like the rest of us ...well not really because I have not shot my Chrony yet :lol:
Hehehehehe!
cdn.redneck

Post by cdn.redneck »

interesting :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leupold crossbones
Mathews Monster 7.0
Black Eagle - Carbon Express - Easton
Boo

Post by Boo »

cdn.redneck wrote:
interesting :lol: :lol: :lol:
What's wrong with Mike would be very interesting too! :mrgreen:
gendoc

Post by gendoc »

Boo wrote:You did good Stan! :D
X2, and we appreciate all that you do, and have done !!!!!!!
thanks........... :mrgreen:
Last edited by gendoc on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2013 matrix 380x
2011 vortex
vintage exomax & exocet
boo custom strings
Burris FF-III
RBBB
L&S speed demon arras
Easton xx75 2219ch
Ignitors
125 G5 striker mag
Dalton wax
bowmax 1131
wabi calls

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

strum wrote:I have never had a post removed until now.. it got me thinking maybe I went a little off the deep end ..
I want to say that I still cannot stand those guys and I do not want them to reply this post PLEASE as im not apologizing to them!!
But I do want to apologize to all the other members whom I have offended.
This is a great forum with some fine folks and ive seen a lot of great things happen here.. I do not wish to darken that trait so ill be working to be a productive member.. Thanks for you under standing.
Stanley
I agree with you Bro and I wont say anything myself Its understandable we are Flesh and I do it too But I still think you are a good man and you have been helpful and productive since Ive been here Love ya Bro
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

WAIT!!!! WAIT!!! I got it figured out!!! I have been racking my brain to come up with a good fund raiser for TEXFEST and I came up with a great one..... A TAG- TEAM MATCH.....Strum/JPjunkie vs. xcaliber (Dan) / Swamp Donkey. Peter can hold all wagers, funds go to charity of Excaliburs choice, and the winner gets a FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH at Boofest vs. Normous/BigJohn! What do y'all think? I believe its a real money maker! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

flightattendant100 wrote:WAIT!!!! WAIT!!! I got it figured out!!! I have been racking my brain to come up with a good fund raiser for TEXFEST and I came up with a great one..... A TAG- TEAM MATCH.....Strum/JPjunkie vs. xcaliber (Dan) / Swamp Donkey. Peter can hold all wagers, funds go to charity of Excaliburs choice, and the winner gets a FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH at Boofest vs. Normous/BigJohn! What do y'all think? I believe its a real money maker! :lol: :lol: :lol:
IN :mrgreen:
Boo

Post by Boo »

flightattendant100 wrote:WAIT!!!! WAIT!!! I got it figured out!!! I have been racking my brain to come up with a good fund raiser for TEXFEST and I came up with a great one..... A TAG- TEAM MATCH.....Strum/JPjunkie vs. xcaliber (Dan) / Swamp Donkey. Peter can hold all wagers, funds go to charity of Excaliburs choice, and the winner gets a FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH at Boofest vs. Normous/BigJohn! What do y'all think? I believe its a real money maker! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll take y'all on! My partner will be Karin and she'll put the smack down on all ya! She is known in the Octagon as "She Who Breaths Fire". :mrgreen:
One shut up and y'all be real quiet! Just ask those in the barn at Boofest! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Boo wrote:
I'll take y'all on! My partner will be Karin and she'll put the smack down on all ya! She is known in the Octagon as "She Who Breaths Fire". :mrgreen:
One shut up and y'all be real quiet! Just ask those in the barn at Boofest! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
strum

Post by strum »

I was in till you said we would have fight Norm and John :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and as far as Karen.....noooooo wayyyyyyyyyy im stupid but not dumb(whatever that means) :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16