E/M 330 cheekpiece

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bobcattrapper

Re: E/M 330 cheekpiece

Post by bobcattrapper »

I have one on my 330.I think I got it from Wyverns when I bought my bow. :D I do remember it took a few times to put it on and off to line the hole up exactly.I was exhausted after that lol
bubba

Post by bubba »

I purchased mine on amazon.in real tree hardwoods for my Ibex I know they had mossy oak,black.and that white color for the mega........bubba........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
roly

Post by roly »

bobcattrapper wrote:I have one on my 330.I think I got it from Wyverns when I bought my bow. :D I do remember it took a few times to put it on and off to line the hole up exactly.I was exhausted after that lol
Once you get it on, use a mallet or a hammer with a block of wood to tap the CP to line up with the threaded hole
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

bobcattrapper wrote:I have one on my 330.I think I got it from Wyverns when I bought my bow. :D I do remember it took a few times to put it on and off to line the hole up exactly.I was exhausted after that lol
LOL same here, I thought I messed up taking mine off, that dude fits tight! I thought I'd never get the screw holes lined back up :oops:
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
RexKay

Post by RexKay »

Wyverns... A tip...use thick towel,, open adjustable channel locks...line up hole...and pinch cheek piece on with pliers. It'll snap on nice.. Rubber mallet tap to line up hole... They are a TIGHT FIT. This works best. Just wrap up with double wrapped towel or something so u do scar the MOBUI finish. I know u like that camo!! And when u shoulder it the front bow is so "up in yer face n compact!" .. Enjoy yer bow!
I like things with strings.....
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Got mine from Danny Miller. It went on much easier than the one on my old Exomax.
boltchucker

Post by boltchucker »

EBay $35 free shipping. Mossy oak infinity. Matches great
bbahunter

Post by bbahunter »

Gus, I got the cheekpiece on my 330 hybrid from wyvern. It is mossy oak infinity, but it is darker than the stock, obviously a different kolorfusion batch.
But, it doesn't bother me, it is meant to be shot, not looked at.
As far as installing, I did it by hand with no problems, didn't need a mallet etc.
Suppressor 355
deermanct

Post by deermanct »

I don't have the cheekpiece on my 330, don't think you really need it. But price it on eders.com if you're going to buy one.