calendar

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tammie

calendar

Post by tammie »

Image]got my excalibur calendar yesterday all the way from canada!it looks great!you probably cant see in this pic but right under the dog it says(a tribute to tammie ginsels last hunt with bear).thanks mr.tom that means so much to me !bears gone on to the happy hunting grounds but he will never be forgotten!thank you!& heres a shout out to some of the nicest most helpful bunch of people i know.excalibur crossbow forum,band of brothers with a few sisters throwed in too lol! :D
matrix 380 w grim reaper 125 grain (midevil 2) equinox w boltcutter 150 grain (midevil 1)
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: calendar

Post by Doe Master »

Nice tribute to Bear .
We are all one big dysfunctional family . With the odd uncle thrown in there for people to whisper about . :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Tom

Post by Tom »

Tammie I am happy you like the calendar. Your donated picture stood alone at the top of the list as it was, but the little story behind it just added to it.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Tammie..... that was one if my favorite photos on the calendar. .... right next to the cover (the view from the deck of our hunting cabin) . 8)
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.