Newbie to this sight

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Twohats

Newbie to this sight

Post by Twohats »

I just wanted to drop by and say hello.I have been a traditional longbow and recurve shooter for near twenty years now.I recently have torn my rotator cuff and awaiting surgery.I cannot pull a bow so I bought another brand wheelie crossbow and just took two bucks in the last couple weeks.I really like what I have seen in reviews about the excaliber.So that being said the wife instead of talking about it, I will help you buy one.I ordered a Matrix 330 and can't wait to get one in a few days.
I have a bunch of the Black Eagles in 20 inch and I see that 18's are recommended .Can I still use what I have?with success.Sorry for the long post..

Danny
Fletch2

Re: Newbie to this sight

Post by Fletch2 »

Welcome Danny my next will be 330 also enjoy :D
2012 vortex
vixenmaster string
canoe13

Post by canoe13 »

Sure they will I have shot 20, 18 and 17 inch arrows out of my Matrix 310 , all with great accuracy. Enjoy your new bow. Two must have items are a bow stringer so you can tighten your bow string when needed; all new strings stretch; and a rope cocker will make cocking much easier and consistent.
Mag Air
Sig Sauer Romeo 5
Excalibur Quills
Tooth of the Arrow broadheads
Vixenmaster strings
Twohats

Post by Twohats »

I really am excited.I gave my other brand bow to my daughters boyfriend.I will be using my Magnus broadheads which have done me just over the years.I just can't wait to see how the 330 shoots.Feel like a kid at Christmas...lol..I really appreciate everyone's help and input that's why I like forums..thanks again guys from VA.