OT- My Sympathies To My Canadian Friends

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

OT- My Sympathies To My Canadian Friends

Post by UPSMAN »

I'm really sorry to hear about the terrorist shooting today. I simply don't understand what the Hell is wrong with these people. :cry: :cry:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
amythntr

Re: OT- My Sympathies To My Canadian Friends

Post by amythntr »

....Amen to my brother and I second it...We feel your pain which is our pain!

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

From north to south, we are in this together.
Our Prime Minister was not in danger as security did it's job.
I feel for the families who suffer because of these criminal acts.

We need to stand united in the fight against this terrorist threat.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
rockyhollowhunter

Post by rockyhollowhunter »

UPSMAN wrote:I'm really sorry to hear about the terrorist shooting today. I simply don't understand what the Hell is wrong with these people. :cry: :cry:
i agree UPSMAN,hate to hear such nonsense goin on, my prayers go out for the families,but it aint gonna get any better 2Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,decieving,and being decieved :(
Gwens Dilemma

Post by Gwens Dilemma »

Ont_Excal wrote:From north to south, we are in this together.
Our Prime Minister was not in danger as security did it's job.
I feel for the families who suffer because of these criminal acts.

We need to stand united in the fight against this terrorist threat.
Amen
Dave
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

The world has changed so much. We need to band together.sorry this has happened there too.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I hope every time this murder is talked about they show Corporal Nathan Cirillo`s face not the spineless shooters face .
RIP
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
evaughan

Post by evaughan »

Doe Master wrote:I hope every time this murder is talked about they show Corporal Nathan Cirillo`s face not the spineless shooters face .
RIP

agreed, the worthwhile conversation here is about Canadian loss and Canadian bravery today.

Corporal Cirillo. As a former fellow reservist, fellow parent and proud Canadian, my heart is broken. Godspeed Corporal

Parliamentary Sergeant-at-arms Kevin Vickers, a 29 year veteran of the RCMP who fired his service side arm in the line of duty for the first time in his career today in an act of front line bravery that came as a surprise to absolutely no one who knew him.

These two gentlemen make me proud to be Canadian. There is no other story worth mentioning here.
excal vortex w/ vari-zone
custom 2219's
BOO custom string
gobblestalker custom calls
WMU's 80,84,86
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

My thoughts are with Corporal Cirillo's family as they struggle with loosing him at such a stupid tragedy at such young age.

And I question the decision to have some one in full uniform, with a functioning rifle, trusted to serve country, yet not "trusted" to have live rounds while on guard. W t f. Canada?

I'm So sorry, Corporal Cirillo.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

The soldier whom looked the gutless coward terrorist in the eyes before he was shot and killed is a Hero- This old World is flipping mad I know I will never convert to Islam!!!!
Tom

Post by Tom »

Today is a very sad day in Canada and North America, yet I am a very proud Canadian for how our service people (soldier, police and guards) for how they reacted in danger.

I know that there are forum members who are active members, some have retired from service..... For all of those members as well as others........ THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND BRAVERY!

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
rmamechanic

Post by rmamechanic »

This cuts both ways for me, as I have family and friends in Canada, So very sorry this craziness has come to your peaceful nation.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Such a great tribute was sang at the Hockey game up in Pittsburg last night-O Canada-Made me shed a tear for sure- As Canada and the USA Rocks!!!!! :D
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

one shot scott wrote:My thoughts are with Corporal Cirillo's family as they struggle with loosing him at such a stupid tragedy at such young age.

And I question the decision to have some one in full uniform, with a functioning rifle, trusted to serve country, yet not "trusted" to have live rounds while on guard. W t f. Canada?

I'm So sorry, Corporal Cirillo.

Absolutely.

I'm thinking of the OTHER guard, as well. He'll probably carry a load of guilt the rest of his life, even if it's not justified. The poor guy had no way of intervening to give help, or defeat the creep from moving on to the Parliament buildings. THAT'S THE OTHER TRAJEDY.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I am an American, living in Canada. I spent most of my youth bouncing bark and forth from Canada to the US. I hold a dual citizenship, I can cross the boarder without effort and always will. I spent my youth in Detroit, and in a 10 year span I moved across that border many times.
I put my roots in Canada to raise a family, I could have done it anywhere.
As a man with kids I wanted to raise my family where I felt safe, kids do that to a person.
The last few days have been a heartfelt eyeopener, what was once safe is now looking like a target for those with bad intentions.
Canada sits quiet in the realm of countries, we use manners and comfort as our staple. But now we are facing the same adversaries I tried so hard to get away from.
Our countries, Canada and the US are more tightly bound than most will admit. But this "terror" does not see that boundary.
I know with all my heart that our countries are united, and seeing support from the south is so refreshing.
Canadians will always be seen as the polite northern society, and rightfully so.
Never be confused with polite and strong. We are here to defend, and defend we will.
Honor is a state of mind,
And there are many here with honor.
Life is good, hug those that you love, but accept no compromise.
You guys here are the best of souls I have ever encountered, hold on to that, and accept no different.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string