brace height on matrix in Cabela's

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bobcattrapper

brace height on matrix in Cabela's

Post by bobcattrapper »

So I go to look at the crossbow section.Look at a 330 matrix hanging up.The string is like 2 inches below the brace height line. :shock: So lets see.Low brace height on matrix can make limb tips fail.Ok now I know why all the limb tips flying off.I got a new string from Danny.He said I will notice its shorter.Something about Excalibur ask him to make the change.So maybe this will be the new fix for now. :? I hope they put a big orange sticker on bows also that tells about brace height and include a stinging aid with the bows now too.But I'm no expert on this stuff and still learning myself. 8)
whitetail1

Re: brace height on matrix in Cabela's

Post by whitetail1 »

I was at Cabelas on Thursday. They had (4) different Excaliburs hanging on the rack. A 405, a 380, and I didn't notice what the other (2) were. Three out of four of them had the string resting on suppressor pads. :(
Tom
Matrix 405
Stock Diablos w/NAP FOC
DeerBoyArchery String
fuzzy

Post by fuzzy »

Last edited by fuzzy on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeepfreak

Post by jeepfreak »

I was at Gander Mountain today ,and also saw a Matrix 405 with the string cutting into the REDS :shock: :shock: . No wonder :roll: there is so much limb problems !!! I have a Matrix 330 w/ D.M .bumpers & brace height 1/4" from them. I don't want to shoot it until I have an ADF on it , to cover all my bases . I agree there should be some warning attached to string for proper brace height .
Brown Vixen
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

:shock: :idea: :lol:
Last edited by colouredchameleon on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »