Deer Tag for WMU 80

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Cole_Rose

Deer Tag for WMU 80

Post by Cole_Rose »

So I got this deer tag for Antler-less, (Bow only) WMU 80 and the reason why I got it, is because a friend of mine said that he has a spot that a farmer said we can use to harvest pesky deer eating his corn ( you heard the story many times probably). Now this friend is not there anymore and I have nowhere to go. I would love to share this tag with someone; hate to see it go to waste.
paulaboutform

Re: Deer Tag for WMU 80

Post by paulaboutform »

It would be helpful if you filled in the location of your profile. Where are you located?
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

Assuming he means WMU 80 in Ontario this is primarily the area north of the K-W area up to Mount Forest. Off the top of my head it includes Fergus, Elora, Arthur, Guelph, Erin and a few others.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Hey pal! Great to see you here!

Forum folks, this is the gentleman who now shoots the famous TenPoint xbow that ComfyBear raffled off at last year's BooFest fundraiser. He's eager to learn hunting skills and would welcome any opportunity to shoot and hunt. If anyone in 80 is looking for someone to share a hunt (and his tag) get in touch with him.

He'd also welcome the chance to learn to field dress.

Species is correct about the location. He's on Kitchener and WMU 80 is our surrounding area.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Cole_Rose

Post by Cole_Rose »

Profile updated, now let's eat. You nailed is Species