Micro 335 width ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowhunter10

Micro 335 width ?

Post by xbowhunter10 »

Could any of you lucky Micro owners tell me what is the width when it is cocked ? That is the measurement that I am most interested in .Thanks
hugger

Re: Micro 335 width ?

Post by hugger »

A little over 20"
335 Micro, ya baby, I am in love all over again! (Don 't tell my wife)
175# Exocet, she's old but works like a Swiss watch

The Horizontal Hunter
xbowhunter10

Post by xbowhunter10 »

Wow that's tempting ! How hard is it to draw compared to say a Vortex or an Equinox ? Also how quiet is the shot compared to a 355 ? Sorry for all the questions but this Micro thing has really got my attention !
JR

Post by JR »

xbowhunter10 wrote:Wow that's tempting ! How hard is it to draw compared to say a Vortex or an Equinox ? Also how quiet is the shot compared to a 355 ? Sorry for all the questions but this Micro thing has really got my attention !
I have the exomax and i stand a little more than 5'6" and i find it easier to cock. Probably due to the size of the micro. As far as noise, it's definitely quieter but it's a different pitch. I've got a little over 80 shots with it so far and actually prefer shooting it over my exomax that I've had for a little more than 4 years. I definitely recommend it.

-JR
Stock Exomax and now a Micro 335. :)
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/thebuckhunter/smiley_561gun.gif[/img]