Micro case

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

Micro case

Post by Carnivorous »

Can the current Micro users recomend a case that fits this new narrow limb machine?

I would think the cases I have now will not work & the bow will swim in them...

Just thinking ahead if you know what I mean... :)

Jeff
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
wolv1001

Re: Micro case

Post by wolv1001 »

Jeff,get the allen hybri-tech case it fits perfectly.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I got the tombstone free with my order from Wyvern's. and it is durable, but I like the fit of the Tarantula that I got for my 355, it is not snug, but not sloppy either! I have not tried the Allen out, but hear it is great too.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:I got the tombstone free with my order from Wyvern's. and it is durable, but I like the fit of the Tarantula that I got for my 355, it is not snug, but not sloppy either! I have not tried the Allen out, but hear it is great too.

X2

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

wolv1001 wrote:Jeff,get the allen hybri-tech case it fits perfectly.

Thanks do you have some pics so we can see the fit?

Looks like a good case. I need it to be as small as possible to & from the tree stand.
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
wolv1001

Post by wolv1001 »

taking pic's would not be a problem,knowing how to post them now that's a different story :shock:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....just a general comment....with the Micro coming in at 25.25 inches and the M380 at I believe 32 inches width...a lot of the molded cases, along with other case options for the non-recurve Excals now come into play...I think, had the Tombstone not been part of the deal from Wyverns, I might have explored these now available options....just my thought!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings