Micro Fever

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

canoe13

Micro Fever

Post by canoe13 »

Oh I have got a bad case of Micro 335 Fever. It started the moment I laid eyes on it. I do not need one but I WANT ONE!! It is terrible the way I love 'em and leave 'em. It started a while back when I bought my first Excal. , an Ibex SMF. Then I wanted an alloy frame so I got a Vortex. But I wanted a wood stock so I set my sights on a Y25 Relayer. Then the Matrix bows come out and I had to have one , even found a cool wood stock for it. It could not get any better than this or so I thought. Now the Micro 335 is calling my name and winking at me. It is so hard to resist temptation. I need help?. Bye for now, I have to go look at pics. of my latest love and dream.
Mag Air
Sig Sauer Romeo 5
Excalibur Quills
Tooth of the Arrow broadheads
Vixenmaster strings
amythntr

Re: Micro Fever

Post by amythntr »

canoe13 wrote:Oh I have got a bad case of Micro 335 Fever. It started the moment I laid eyes on it. I do not need one but I WANT ONE!! It is terrible the way I love 'em and leave 'em. It started a while back when I bought my first Excal. , an Ibex SMF. Then I wanted an alloy frame so I got a Vortex. But I wanted a wood stock so I set my sights on a Y25 Relayer. Then the Matrix bows come out and I had to have one , even found a cool wood stock for it. It could not get any better than this or so I thought. Now the Micro 335 is calling my name and winking at me. It is so hard to resist temptation. I need help?. Bye for now, I have to go look at pics. of my latest love and dream.
...The only cure for this fairly common disease is the ability to duck flying objects directed at you from wives and significant others...once a fair amount of bobbing and weaving has occurred and you have gotten on your knee and cried and begged and said, "please, please, please"...then you just march yourself out of the house, plastic or dead presidents (in the US) in hand and head off to the local archery store....you will feel so much better! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RidgeReaperZ13

Post by RidgeReaperZ13 »

Yep.. I had the same fever! The only cure will cost you about $899.99 give or take and you know what its called.. Thats the only cure my friend. Got my cure on Saturday! I Feel much better.. Hope you get well soon! :D
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

amythntr wrote:
canoe13 wrote:Oh I have got a bad case of Micro 335 Fever. It started the moment I laid eyes on it. I do not need one but I WANT ONE!! It is terrible the way I love 'em and leave 'em. It started a while back when I bought my first Excal. , an Ibex SMF. Then I wanted an alloy frame so I got a Vortex. But I wanted a wood stock so I set my sights on a Y25 Relayer. Then the Matrix bows come out and I had to have one , even found a cool wood stock for it. It could not get any better than this or so I thought. Now the Micro 335 is calling my name and winking at me. It is so hard to resist temptation. I need help?. Bye for now, I have to go look at pics. of my latest love and dream.
...The only cure for this fairly common disease is the ability to duck flying objects directed at you from wives and significant others...once a fair amount of bobbing and weaving has occurred and you have gotten on your knee and cried and begged and said, "please, please, please"...then you just march yourself out of the house, plastic or dead presidents (in the US) in hand and head off to the local archery store....you will feel so much better! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You so funny!!! :lol:
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

boy am i glad i dont have to dodge flying objects. put the tv on the qvc channel i am safe.
retrieverman

Post by retrieverman »

My "cure" shipped today and should be here Thursday……. :wink:
Mason34

Post by Mason34 »

Yeah I had it! My local shop got them on a Friday checking a deer in on Saturday I picked one up and looked at it .... Was back in there the next day(Sunday) and it went home with me! The select dealers had them for only 2 days! I can admit I love it wish I would have kept my Vortex for a back up but the trade in funds helped the wife be ok with it!
Micro 335,Nikon Bolt, Xcaliber(Dan) strings and 15.5 Zombie Slayers!!
Bow Hunt Everything!!!!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Mason34 wrote:Yeah I had it! My local shop got them on a Friday checking a deer in on Saturday I picked one up and looked at it .... Was back in there the next day(Sunday) and it went home with me! The select dealers had them for only 2 days! I can admit I love it wish I would have kept my Vortex for a back up but the trade in funds helped the wife be ok with it!
....you know how to get the piece (new Mictro 335) and keep the peace (happy wife) in the house....I'm just better at the bobbing and weaving (those pots and pans) and wearing earplugs :shock: :shock: :shock: ....some of us just don't learn :? :?

...Have fun with your new found love...

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

I had no worrys with the wife as she bought it for herself :( But some one had to site it in and if she gets a deer she will most likely stop hunting as she not big on the cold temps so then its my turn :lol: :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

mr meat wrote:I had no worrys with the wife as she bought it for herself :( But some one had to site it in and if she gets a deer she will most likely stop hunting as she not big on the cold temps so then its my turn :lol: :lol:

....now there is a SMART MAN :wink: !

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings