Toxic BH's Ph. call n Email

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Toxic BH's Ph. call n Email

Post by vixenmaster »

I called Mr. Watson n then emailed him the pic's of BH that broke. We talked abit after he viewed the pic's. He said the 2014 model was improved cause it could shoot into a steel barrel. I told him i have no use in my Bowhuntin of BH's that break shootin a deer. He said what do you want free BH's as a replacement. I told him no, don't want any of them. I jus wanted to inform y'all of the BH breakin. So i have 2 of them left to shoot into deer. Then i will be done wid them. I have a pack of NAP's Hellrazors someone sent to me to test out. I have Banshee sighted in wid'em this afternoon. I have my red dot back on her. I gotstid my new Glasses i can see wid, :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Starvin' Hillbilly

Re: Toxic BH's Ph. call n Email

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

If'n i was him i'd want that broadhead to check the thing out for material weaknesses or design flaws, and to be smart w/ ya. (?)

Thank you Mr. Mike, for testing and giving us the update. you won't see my tracks around a package of those.

-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
valkyrie.rider

Post by valkyrie.rider »

My experience is a bit different. Ive shot Toxic broadheads through deer and hogs. Even bounced a few off rocks. Never had one break or any problems. I have found them tough and lethal. I spoke to a guy named Jason Rager about using Toxic in a recurve. He was nice and very helpful.
Oppie

Post by Oppie »

Guess if your hunting steel barrel's your good to go :mrgreen:
Just Makin Wine on the Hill!
Exocet 200 wth Leupold Crossbones, Munch mount
xcaliber FFF strings
VM FFF Strings
Black Eagles Executioners Wth Blazers
Slick Trick 100
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Y'all knowed we can shoot a field pt into a barrel. He never said it had a pass through. I don't concider any BH good if pieces of it shear off n i find them in my deer as i field dress it!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

They don't taste good! Hard on the fingers, and dental wear too! :lol: I'm with you on that, nothing worse than looking pieces of sharp metal in meat! I think you'll like them NAP fixed heads, mean boogers for sure! Can't wait to hear your take on them Mike!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Oppie

Post by Oppie »

vixenmaster wrote:Y'all knowed we can shoot a field pt into a barrel. He never said it had a pass through. I don't concider any BH good if pieces of it shear off n i find them in my deer as i field dress it!
Not good getting sliced open while your doing your thing.
Just Makin Wine on the Hill!
Exocet 200 wth Leupold Crossbones, Munch mount
xcaliber FFF strings
VM FFF Strings
Black Eagles Executioners Wth Blazers
Slick Trick 100
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

Oppie wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:Y'all knowed we can shoot a field pt into a barrel. He never said it had a pass through. I don't concider any BH good if pieces of it shear off n i find them in my deer as i field dress it!
Not good getting sliced open while your doing your thing.
Or when you bite into it :shock: :cry:
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I'm sorry you had a bad experience Mike, and received such horrible customer service. My experience has been the exact opposite, and I'm not new either. I've got a lot of years and a lot of animals under my belt and I can honestly say this is the most effective broadhead I've ever used. Each to their own. Good luck with your search.
Last edited by paulaboutform on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

One incident is not proof--a "head's up", yes.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
bgarchery

Post by bgarchery »

Customers have told us they fly really well. No feedback on kills yet. They sure look mean enough to slice n' dice whatever they hit!
Woody's Sporting Goods-Helping our customers get the most out of their hunting season with sales and service for ALL their bowhunting needs!!!
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Mike I used some last year to try out and they shot great, killed 2 deer with them but the blades were toast each time. The Grizztricks I'm shooting now punch really nice holes and hold up fantastic. The blades are really easy to change out and I love their durability. I tested several different heads last year on deer and the Slick Tricks and the QAD Exodus were my favorite.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Have never tried the Hell Razor , have used a similar broadhead that used to be called Rothaar Snuffer which became the Magnus Snuffer which is now sold under another name .. Thundervalley

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/bro ... 714d87ff31

what I liked about the snuffer was all around dependability . sharpen your self .flew great out of my Y25 ,...were spin tested from factory .... they were reasonably priced and when Magnus had them there was a lifetime warranty . 1 of these broadheads took animals before I destroyed it at 15 yards .

Magnus now sells a stainless version called the snuffer SS ....Either of these broadheads may be worth a look
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Just checked both the SS snuffer and the older carbon steel have lifetime warranty's
http://thundervalleyarchery.com/thunder ... s_page.php
http://www.magnusbroadheads.com/snuffer ... tting-dia/
OhioXBowhunter

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

Hellrazors shoot good but I like the way the G5 Montecs fly out of the 405 :shock: and they seem a little more accurate. :D Not really into the mechanicals like the fixed blades better..........
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats