My daughter wants my Micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GrassyKnoll

Re: My daughter wants my Micro

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Cossack wrote:Smart girl. "Hunt with your kids and you'll never have to hunt for them.''
I like this /\....
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Looks like she is a natural. Some grown men can not shoot a group like that! Very nice, enjoy shooting with her. :D
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
wabi

Post by wabi »

Now that's a Christmas to remember!
Hope she has success hunting with it - that will be a reward you'll cherish forever!
wabi
strum

Post by strum »

This is some of the best Pics Ive seen on here in long time.. Its a good thing your doing GK. Tell her we said congrats!!

Oh and let Boo know where she got those pants..i believe they will fit him :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
cspot

Post by cspot »

Nice!!!
Excalibur Matrix 330, Micro 335
nyexhunter

Post by nyexhunter »

Great for you and your daughter.

I have a C2 for a regular Matrix and it is super easy for me to use. I think she will be able to use it, however, you really have no choice but to get one. Even if it is too much and she can't use it now; and you are doing the cocking for her, at some point she will grow to be able to use it and will need it.

I urge anyone that has the least degree of difficulty cocking a Matrix with the regular cocking rope to get the C2. It is well worth the small price (Wyvern's price is very good) to save on shoulder and back issues at some point down the line.

This is not the first time I have raved about the C2, so you know I am a big fan of this device. It is extremely portable and works like a charm, while saving the wear and tear on the back and shoulders.

Best of luck to you and your daughter.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Amen NY.... Having both the 380 and 335 and wanting to bring both to the range at same time.... I could not agree more...

Just got my MRI back from my car accident .... My "c" vertebrae's read like a "who's who" about all of the things wrong with them....looks like this C2 (no pun intended)... Will be equally important to have with me as my "pee pee" bottle when I hunt! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Ed.... With the weather as beautiful as it has been today in Jersey.....did your special young lady get a chance to put her 335 through its paces? Hope she did with her dad.... Nothing like daddy daughter bonding...

Stuck in Point Pleasant, waiting for the Mrs. and my daughter to come back from my sister in law's salon....

All the best,

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

amythntr wrote:Ed.... With the weather as beautiful as it has been today in Jersey.....did your special young lady get a chance to put her 335 through its paces? Hope she did with her dad.... Nothing like daddy daughter bonding...

Stuck in Point Pleasant, waiting for the Mrs. and my daughter to come back from my sister in law's salon....

All the best,

Unfortunately not. Pulled a muscle in my lower back and am unable to cock it.. JUST ordered the crank off of Amazon.. It will be here Monday... I should of ordered it sooner... Gotta love "hindsight".. :roll:
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
nyexhunter

Post by nyexhunter »

Ed and Anthony

You will both appreciate the C2.

I can cock my Matrix with the rope if absolutely necessary, however, I choose not to risk further aggravation of my shoulder.

Neck, shoulder and back issues are generally without warning - everything is o.k. and then all of a sudden it is not. So an ounce of prevention is worth way more than a pound of cure.

Have a good time shooting.
Canuck Archer

Post by Canuck Archer »

That's so great to see you getting your daughter involved in hunting! One more nice thing about the Micro is that it is very easy on the serving. I have over a hundred shots on mine and the serving looks like new.
If dogs don't go to heaven, I want to go where they go....