Micro 335 scope option question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

miller1buc

Micro 335 scope option question

Post by miller1buc »

I am selling my Ibex to buy a micro. I have been reading how MANY people have been commenting on swapping out the Varizone scope that comes in the package to the point that some dealers are breaking apart the package to try and better suit what people are wanting. Are there plans in 2015 to learn from this pre-release feedback and offer different scopes with the Micro package?
coolhl

Re: Micro 335 scope option question

Post by coolhl »

miller1buc wrote:I am selling my Ibex to buy a micro. I have been reading how MANY people have been commenting on swapping out the Varizone scope that comes in the package to the point that some dealers are breaking apart the package to try and better suit what people are wanting. Are there plans in 2015 to learn from this pre-release feedback and offer different scopes with the Micro package?
My son and I sighted in the micro with the stock Excalibur scope at night outside with a flashlight since we couldn't wait til sunrise. The non illuminated scope worked great.
Norm
miller1buc

Post by miller1buc »

Yeah, that is what I have had on my Ibex. Not saying it is a bad scope. But after seeing the Tact Zone on a buddies, its much more desirable. :D
strum

Post by strum »

I have had three vari-zones and can say they are fine.
..had one t-zone ..did not like it at all.
one shadow zone. its just like the vari but with lighted reticals.. no problem
but I don't really care for reticals..
one Nikon bolt xr so far my favorite scope but I haven't tried a leupold or Hawke yet.
to me the Varizone on the Micro will work great but it needs a Nikon :D
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
miller1buc

Post by miller1buc »

I have also been thinking about getting the bow without a scope that some dealers are offering and going with one of the Hawke SR scopes. The Varizone is fine until it gets low light in the deep woods, then it is hard to make out the black retical against the shadows.

strum, what didnt you like about the Tact zone?
strum

Post by strum »

miller1buc wrote:I have also been thinking about getting the bow without a scope that some dealers are offering and going with one of the Hawke SR scopes. The Varizone is fine until it gets low light in the deep woods, then it is hard to make out the black retical against the shadows.

strum, what didnt you like about the Tact zone?
truthfully for hunting the T zone is fine..its compact, adjustable and has the lighted recitals. I had one of the first ones and I think they've improved em a bit since.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16