Where is Sew

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Where is Sew

Post by agingcrossbower »

Has he been banned? All his posts are gone. What is up????
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Re: Where is Sew

Post by Hunt it »

Micro Managed Maybe.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Seems like Excal deleted all of his acct. n posts. He was in touch with Peter about it. He emailed me about what happened & asked me what was going on. Y'all remember Planter ? John Hilton well same happened to him. He had several thousand posts. They told him glitch open a new acct. he got pissed from all the lost posts n we never here from him now
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
automated11

Post by automated11 »

vixenmaster wrote:Seems like Excal deleted all of his acct. n posts. He was in touch with Peter about it. He emailed me about what happened & asked me what was going on. Y'all remember Planter ? John Hilton well same happened to him. He had several thousand posts. They told him glitch open a new acct. he got pissed from all the lost posts n we never here from him now
Same thing happened to me, but Im back 8)
Super Vixen - AKA Matrix 355 with Vixen II Stock
Buggy Bumpers
Gold Tip Laser 4 Arrows with Swhacker 125 Heads
Miller Quiver Mount
Leupold Shotgun Scope (Miller)
Flemish String

Micro 355 Tact-zone Package, soon to be modded.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Sew was at a lost to WHY he vanished from here. I think that it will get worked out. NO sense in losing good members for sure.
strum

Post by strum »

agingcrossbower wrote:Sew was at a lost to WHY he vanished from here. I think that it will get worked out. NO sense in losing good members for sure.
that stinks.. Sew if your reading ..shake it off and common back man :D
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Yes i do hope he gets it fixed n comes back on. He was an asset to this Forum, he does alot of shooting N testing from his back yard. I have his email as were involved with getting my new Smokeless ML up n going. Its going to shoot .40 cal bullets as in Hornady 200gr SST's usin Harvester light blue sabots
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bubba

Post by bubba »

Yes... What is going on with sew? He's posts are always very informative was he booted off the forum? Anyone have any information?...........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Boo

Post by Boo »

It was totally unintentional (and nothing to do with me). Things are underway to fix it. Poop happened! :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

Boo wrote:It was totally unintentional (and nothing to do with me). Things are underway to fix it. Poop happened! :shock:
As long as you get your pants down fast enough it's all good.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
bubba

Post by bubba »

Still don't get it???
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Boo

Post by Boo »

bubba wrote:Still don't get it???
Someone at Excalibur was doing a clean-up on spam and accidently zapped Steve/SEw.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Talltines

Post by Talltines »

vixenmaster wrote:Yes i do hope he gets it fixed n comes back on. He was an asset to this Forum, he does alot of shooting N testing from his back yard. I have his email as were involved with getting my new Smokeless ML up n going. Its going to shoot .40 cal bullets as in Hornady 200gr SST's usin Harvester light blue sabots
Savage 10 ml II. Rocks. I loved it except the breach plug removal. But since NJ doesn't allow me to use it i sold it. It was awesome though. If they made a simple twist and remove breach plug I would get another.
Scorpyd SLP 165. For now but not for long
New Matrix 405

T/C Encore's MGM 14" 445 supermag
Gary Reeder 16" 41 GNR #2 Encore
Hobie Outback for hitting the Salt.

Too many hobbies and never enough time
SEW

Post by SEW »

Thank all of you.