BigBears crossbow shoot..August 28 (10:00am)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BigBear

BigBears crossbow shoot..August 28 (10:00am)

Post by BigBear »

Hi...i just wanted to make this post to see how many people plan on attending the shoot on Aug 28...i more or less need a head count..i don't want to cancell due to lack of interest..this way i know how many people i have to cover for?...from what i know there is about 10-15 people from the wolfs den archery club that are also interested in the shoot..

I've also had several PM's from forum members, in regards to bringing quests with them...that's fine as there are also going to be other shooters from the wolfs den archery club attending as well..however non-forum members will be covering there own shooter fees of $10 at the shoot..

Thanks in advance...Lou

Sorry guys :oops: ...i just got a call from the den, and i can't change the time :evil: ...because they already sent out emails saying it's a 10am start..from what i hear there should be between 50-60 crossbow shooters at this shoot :shock: ..yup that's what i was told today..seeya..Lou
Last edited by BigBear on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
devilsedge

Post by devilsedge »

Hi Lou, You can count me me in.
shoot straight stay late.
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Just got my scope today, so I should be able to get enough practice in before the shoot. Still need to know what the furthest one can expect to shoot for 3D. So for now it looks as though you can count me in. If things change on my side I will let you know.
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

chris4570 wrote:Just got my scope today, so I should be able to get enough practice in before the shoot. Still need to know what the furthest one can expect to shoot for 3D. So for now it looks as though you can count me in. If things change on my side I will let you know.
Hi Chris...you can expect shots from just under 20yds-50yds....rangefinders are allowed.If you don't have one, i'm sure someone in the group well....thanks..Lou
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
BUCKSHOT

I am!

Post by BUCKSHOT »

I am in for sure!
The way bj has been talking I would say he and Brenda are in too! :wink:
I haven't heard otherwise from the bj's but they may not be able to reply in time for you, just so you know!
See you in August!
Enjoy the Harvest!
BigBear

Re: I am!

Post by BigBear »

My friends Mike.P. and Rico are also coming to the shoot as well...Yes it would be nice to have Wayne and Brenda along as well 8)
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Hello BigBear,,

I am definatley going to try and keep that day open... It would be nice to meet some forum members
And of course help you celebrate your BIG 40! :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Lou,

August is one screwed up month, Buddy.

My daughter has an event to go to on the 28'th and her Mom is away that weekend. I am trying to make other arrangements for her but if this doesn't work out I will of course honour her committment first. I hope you understand.

If the other arrangements work out (I will know in a couple days) I will be there for sure. If I can't make the shoot I will for sure get you out for a beer later.

Mike
A.W

Post by A.W »

Myself and I'm trying to get my buddy to go as well. He recently bought an Exocet and hasn't fired it yet. I figure if he comes there should be enough great guys there to give him some pointers. :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Red Label wrote:Lou,

August is one screwed up month, Buddy.

My daughter has an event to go to on the 28'th and her Mom is away that weekend. I am trying to make other arrangements for her but if this doesn't work out I will of course honour her committment first. I hope you understand.

If the other arrangements work out (I will know in a couple days) I will be there for sure. If I can't make the shoot I will for sure get you out for a beer later.

Mike
..No problem Mike....I always say family comes first :) ..if you can make it, it should be a fun day...Lou :wink:..

And to the rest above...many thanks as well :!:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
chessy

Post by chessy »

trying to get a few guys together for it .. they like the idea of using rangefinders ect it is a bit of a drive but it should be a good day out for the boys :roll:
Gerard Dick

Post by Gerard Dick »

Lou,
I'll be there.
Gerard
we get too soon old and too late smart
BigBear

Re: BigBears crossbow shoot..(update)

Post by BigBear »

I'll keep you posted more, as we get closer..
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

TTT

Lou - it's looking like I'm "in". :D

PS - you have a PM about tomorrow.

Mikey Vee
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Red Label wrote:TTT