BigBears crossbow shoot..August 28 (10:00am)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Don wrote:Lou,

You will need to make sure that one from each group has a range finder to keep things fair as well. As we are splitting up the natural groupings now those of us with no range finder don't want to be at a disadvantage now. But is a good idea to break up some groups I have seen problems with the honour system at some shoots before, LOL. No disrespect meant to the honest here. Besides with my bad wing I am at enough of a disadvantage.

Don :lol:
..Hi Don..don't worry, i know that not everyone has a range finder...I have a few forum members willing to help out in anyway 8) ..what we're gonna do is as follows...i plan on getting there early in the am. and using 2 range finders (just to make sure)..gonna walk the course and mark the course for each and every target...this way it's a fair game for all :wink: ..that's the best i can think of....should be interesting though...seeya :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
A.W

Post by A.W »

[/quote]..Hi Don..don't worry, i know that not everyone has a range finder...I have a few forum members willing to help out in anyway 8) ..what we're gonna do is as follows...i plan on getting there early in the am. and using 2 range finders (just to make sure)..gonna walk the course and mark the course for each and every target...this way it's a fair game for all :wink: ..that's the best i can think of....should be interesting though...seeya :wink:[/quote]

Lou. Don't forget your GPS so you can find your way back. :wink: :lol:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Don

Post by Don »

Cool, sounds good. But now that I am going to outshoot a total stranger can you guarantee my well being, LOL.
See ya in a few days.

BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Don wrote:Cool, sounds good. But now that I am going to outshoot a total stranger can you guarantee my well being, LOL.
See ya in a few days.

.... :lol: :lol:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads