Danny Miller Micro Strings

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flightattendant100

Danny Miller Micro Strings

Post by flightattendant100 »

For all the Micro shooters here, Danny Miller is making flemish twist strings for these bows now in colors. Blk/Red, Blk/Yel, Blk/Org, Blk/Grn. Great strings at a great price in cool colors! Win-Win. :D
retrieverman

Re: Danny Miller Micro Strings

Post by retrieverman »

This may be a stupid question, but who the heck is Danny Miller? I see his name on every crossbow message board I get on, but I've never seen a link to a website or how to contact him. If he sells stuff, he doesn't seem to try very hard.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

retrieverman wrote:This may be a stupid question, but who the heck is Danny Miller? I see his name on every crossbow message board I get on, but I've never seen a link to a website or how to contact him. If he sells stuff, he doesn't seem to try very hard.

He is the owner of Horizontal Archery out of Sardis, Ohio. He is Excalibur's USA rep and does a lot of their warranty work and I believe makes the original strings that came on the Matrix Bows....BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.....he is the nicest guy you would want to meet and honest as the day is long!

He sells everything Excalibur and at extremely fair prices. Also sells scopes and TT Triggers,etc, etc, etc....you cannot go wrong in contacting him!

His phone number is 1.740.483.2312. He does not do email or internet!

One call to him and you will feel like he's been your "partner" for life!

Anthony :)

PS just got a package from him yesterday...two days!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
retrieverman

Post by retrieverman »

Well, in 2014, I've bought a Matrix 380, a Micro, and a several hundred bucks in accessories, and I would definitely have given him a shot at my business if I'd known about him. Oh well…...
bubba

Post by bubba »

I also learned about Danny Miller after I purchased my crossbow and I joined this forum. But almost all my crossbow acc have come from him. Once you talk to him over the phone you will understand.. He''s just a real good guy............
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
strum

Post by strum »

retrieverman wrote:Well, in 2014, I've bought a Matrix 380, a Micro, and a several hundred bucks in accessories, and I would definitely have given him a shot at my business if I'd known about him. Oh well…...
He doesn't do computers. I know in this day that's odd but that's the way it is.
When it comes to xbow knowledge he is at the top.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I order stuff from Danny all the time. Talking to him on the phone is a gift my friends. There has been a time, or two that I needed something right away, and ordered it when he was closed via Fax, and he took care of me at the opening of the next business day! The only reason for that was I had no time to call him that Monday from work. Still got my stuff in two days! :shock:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

We've been so fortunate to have had Danny come up for BooFest these past years - he's a walking archery encyclopedia! Nicest guy with a great sense of humour to boot. Sure hope to see him up here again next summer!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Normous

Post by Normous »

VixChix wrote:We've been so fortunate to have had Danny come up for BooFest these past years - he's a walking archery encyclopedia! Nicest guy with a great sense of humour to boot. Sure hope to see him up here again next summer!
X2 :)
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Normous wrote:
VixChix wrote:We've been so fortunate to have had Danny come up for BooFest these past years - he's a walking archery encyclopedia! Nicest guy with a great sense of humour to boot. Sure hope to see him up here again next summer!
X3 Great guy!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

mr meat wrote:
Normous wrote:
X3 Great guy!!

.....there is something to be said about NOT being in the computer age....in fact, Danny Miller is able to be the person that he is to all of us, BECAUSE

1. His computer isn't flashing at him asking him to update his website that,
2. His cell phone isn't going off constantly with calls and orders, or
3. Texts...
4. He's not getting PDF'd orders,
5. We don't have to press #1 to place an order, #2 for warranty requests, #3 for technical assistance, #4 for complaints and #5 for directions....and when we would press a button we would get a dial tone!

He is giving each and everyone of us the good "old fashioned" "customer service" that we all long for and sorely miss in this world we live in....just a gem of an honest man!

....heck, I would call just to hear him say, "arra" and "partna!"

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Anthony,
You are spot on with your assessment of Danny. He is a great guy to talk to and gives you an honest answer to your question.

Regarding his lack of internet access, well for myself, I like dealing with a real person and not as you said swimming through a twister wheel of options to sometimes get hung up on.. lol I'm only 51 and am a bit tired of where technology is heading..

I like his strings and use them on my 405 and now on my Micro

In case anyone wants to know the stock Micro string weighs 95 grains on my digital scale and Danny's Flemish weighs 114 grains..

Here is a pic of the flo/orange strings

Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

GrassyKnoll wrote:Anthony,
You are spot on with your assessment of Danny. He is a great guy to talk to and gives you an honest answer to your question.

Regarding his lack of internet access, well for myself, I like dealing with a real person and not as you said swimming through a twister wheel of options to sometimes get hung up on.. lol I'm only 51 and am a bit tired of where technology is heading..

I like his strings and use them on my 405 and now on my Micro

In case anyone wants to know the stock Micro string weighs 95 grains on my digital scale and Danny's Flemish weighs 114 grains..

Here is a pic of the flo/orange strings

Saa-weet!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Mason34

Post by Mason34 »

Yes that orange and black string looks classy!! Sweet rig!
Micro 335,Nikon Bolt, Xcaliber(Dan) strings and 15.5 Zombie Slayers!!
Bow Hunt Everything!!!!
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Yup .... That orange whooped a craving on me
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks