Munch Mount on the Micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Munch Mount on the Micro

Post by xcaliber »

First of all, hats off to you Munch, love it! It went on in a few minutes, and fit like a glove! For the few people that had asked if it interfered with the scopes field of view at all, NO, it does not!

Thanks Terry! :D

[URL=http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/xcali ... 6.jpg.html]Image

[URL=http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/xcali ... 7.jpg.html]Image
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
jeepfreak

Re: Munch Mount on the Micro

Post by jeepfreak »

Your Micro is looking sharp Dan . Strings matching the arrows , nice ! 8)
Brown Vixen
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Darn right! :lol: When I was a young buck we had one saying.
"You just can't be cool if your chrome don't shine" :lol: :lol:
munch

Post by munch »

Dan the bow looks great . I'm glad your happy with the mount . Just a couple things to think about, I was over to see my autocad guy to pay him for some work he's done including drawings for the micro mounts . Hes doing another drawing with a ystyle for the matrix series bows that will have matrix cut where yours says micro. He is also going a cad program to see if we can laser cut cocking rope hooks from 6061 alum . If the can't because laser is hard yo cut alum I may have to find a water jet place. I've heard of a few hooks breaking on heavy bows so want something got rusty . If they work I may have a bunch cut and will still and tsp them so you can take your brass bushing out of the plastic and install it with a button head cap screw on the alum hooks
Last edited by munch on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
munch

Post by munch »

Dan one more thing can you post those pics on my Facebook page munchmounts for others that don't come here to see thanks
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I don't do Facebook, but I can have my daughters do it. :D I have too many ghosts from the past! :lol: :lol:
backnwhack

Post by backnwhack »

munch wrote:Dan the bow looks great . I'm glad your happy with the mount . Just a couple things to think about, I was over to see my autocad guy to pay him for some work he's done including drawings for the micro mounts . Hes doing another drawing with a ystyle for the matrix series bows that will have matrix cut where yours says micro. He is also going a cad program to see if we can laser cut cocking rope hooks from 6061 alum . If the can't because laser is hard yo cut alum I may have to find a water jet place. I've heard of a few hooks breaking on heavy bows so want something got rusty . If they work I may have a bunch cut and will still and tsp them so you can take your brass bushing out of the plastic and install it with a button head cap screw on the alum hooks
munch- I'm very interested in these hooks. Sign me up, I'll be your first customer!
munch

Post by munch »

backnwhack wrote:
munch wrote:Dan the bow looks great . I'm glad your happy with the mount . Just a couple things to think about, I was over to see my autocad guy to pay him for some work he's done including drawings for the micro mounts . Hes doing another drawing with a ystyle for the matrix series bows that will have matrix cut where yours says micro. He is also going a cad program to see if we can laser cut cocking rope hooks from 6061 alum . If the can't because laser is hard yo cut alum I may have to find a water jet place. I've heard of a few hooks breaking on heavy bows so want something got rusty . If they work I may have a bunch cut and will still and tsp them so you can take your brass bushing out of the plastic and install it with a button head cap screw on the alum hooks
munch- I'm very interested in these hooks. Sign me up, I'll be your first customer!
Im old and feeble and forget alot so if you dont hear from me but see a post shoot me a pm. i try to post new things on my facebook to keep others informed if you have a chance check it out . dan i do the facebook thing with some freinds but you know me im never serious most who dont know me im sure read what i post and wonder what im smoking. lol .you got to have a little fun
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
Montel193

Post by Montel193 »

Looks great. Ordered mine last week, can't wait. Munch, as far as the hooks, sign me up for a couple sets!
Micro 335
Hawke XB30
TT
Munch Mount
retrieverman

Post by retrieverman »

Sign me up for the hooks too!

I actually had one of the plastic hooks break a couple years ago while cocking my Exomax, and I cringe every time I cock my M380 or Micro.
Last edited by retrieverman on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I would be interested too.
backnwhack

Post by backnwhack »

munch wrote:
backnwhack wrote:
Im old and feeble and forget alot so if you dont hear from me but see a post shoot me a pm. i try to post new things on my facebook to keep others informed if you have a chance check it out . dan i do the facebook thing with some freinds but you know me im never serious most who dont know me im sure read what i post and wonder what im smoking. lol .you got to have a little fun
munch- what is your fb under?
munch

Post by munch »

heres my facebook .feel free anyone here that wants to post pictures and storys of hunting and outdoor adventures ,im sure lots have storys to make the page more interesting i also post some on utube called munchmounts channel .not sure when andy will have the drawings but i hope to maybe have hooks and matrix mounts before the end of jan.

https://www.facebook.com/Munchmounts/photos_stream
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
backnwhack

Post by backnwhack »

Thanks, munch.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

X2! Lot's of great pics.