micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bikerbob24

micro

Post by bikerbob24 »

This has to be the least picky bow I have ever owned when it comes to arrows . I have shot 3 different brands of carbons and 2219 Eastons cut to 15 inches. This thing is spot on no matter what. I indexed some 15 inch 2219's today, fitted with 100 gr 2 blade Magus Stingers..Every shot in a 2 inch circle out to 50 yards. I think this bow is going to be a keeper.....in the 40 + years I have shot bows I have never had one shoot everything this good... :D
Micro 335
Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Axiom
Vixenmaster Flemish Strings
K-9 handler and trainer , K-9 Baily my partner for 7 years, we are now retired , spending our time hunting & fishing or just enjoying life.
Mister B

Re: micro

Post by Mister B »

Same here. I made up some 17 in BEE with 130 gr brass inserts and 100gr field points. Changed to a Rage (wasted one to see where it shot) and it hit dead on. I wasn't paying attention and picked up an 18 in arrow I normally shoot in my 355 and they were dead on too at 20 yds. Go figure. Awesomely forgiving bow. I am amazed with this little nightmare. Thinking about selling my 355 and getting a camo model Micro. Cheers
Micro nightmare (Mini Pearl)
Matrix 355 (the Shrike)
Matrix 330 (the Mini-Mag)
Rage Extreme & slick trick mag BH
Diablo arrows with 2"blazers and Laser II and
BE executioners with 3" Duravanes
quake

Post by quake »

Glad to hear all of these good reviews. I just got mine, and it looks like I will be shooting it for the very first time on Christmas eve. I can't wait! :D
Cabela's Equalizer 370 made by Excalibur- Zeiss Terra XB75
Matrix 380- Trophy Ridge Speed Comp XV530IR
bubba

Post by bubba »

Mister B, PM me when you get ready to let your 355 go.. I would be interested...............Bikerbob glad you like your new bow..
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Love that name, Mini Pearl! The 355 is an awesome bow, but I'm thinking about a Nightmare to compliment the Camo Micro. :shock:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Patriot*

Post by Patriot* »

xcaliber wrote:Love that name, Mini Pearl! The 355 is an awesome bow, but I'm thinking about a Nightmare to compliment the Camo Micro. :shock:
Do it, and don't look back :D you will be happy. I call mine
the "wicked twins"
Genesis 27:3
M/380 xtra Real Tree
Micro 335 Real Tree
Micro 335 Nightmare
Axiom 305 Real Tree
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I might need a room to rent after that! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

I had the same thoughts about my Vortex, but decided to keep it, at least for now. Since I hunt bison every other year or so the Vortex lets me build a little bigger/heavier arrow. I'll test some 20" arrows out of the Micro though. It will probably shoot them just fine. Then I'll have to reconsider.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
Razor cut

Post by Razor cut »

xcaliber wrote:I might need a room to rent after that! :lol: :lol:
If you have a ground blind you could live in it for awhile until your comes around on your new xbow :lol: big boys have to have their TOYS :lol:
Matrix 355
Trigger Tech two stage trigger
ADF scope mount
Hawke XB30 1.5-5x30mm SR compact scope
BEE's 18" arrows
Cheek piece
Matrix suppression system
Broadheads 125gr. Slick Tricks
Xcaliber custom strings