Tested The Nightmare Micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mr meat

Tested The Nightmare Micro

Post by mr meat »

Shot my new bow on Friday :D :D Sighted in with the quills at 20 yards and used 1 arrow and # the vanes and allways shot same vane #1.First 2 shots same hole :D 4 clicks up 2 shots very close to same hole :D 3 clicks to the left and very close to same hole :D and dead centre :D :D 2 shots each with # 2 and #3 vanes down and if i had shot 2 arrows the fletching would of been touching,First 2 shots were about a inch higher then #1 vane but still would be a dead deer and # 3 vane was to the right about 1-1/2inch to the right could be me :lol:

Had set speed ring at the same setting on Kathys camo micro which is just before the 3 in 325 !First shot at 40yds and right on but about 5 inches high,second shot same hole :D Now this is where things seem strange i had to set the speed ring to the 5 in 350 to hit the 40yd bullseye :shock: Took another 10 to 15 shots at 40 and all were good :D :D

Love the bow :D :D :D Trigger is Top Notch :D Its my first black bow and love the colour :D Now for some reason the dye on the red string seems to come off and stick to the rail about 1 inch either side of the brace hight mark? Was shooting 125gr heads. All in all a outstanding bow and Excalibur hit this one out of the park!! Any body thinking of getting one all i can say is find one in a shop or hook up with someone that has one and i think you will fall in love all over again :D :D :D

OOPS LEFT ONE SMALL DETAIL OUT :lol: THE ADF DOES WORK :lol: :lol:
Your reading a post from a new PRESIDENT :lol: :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
xcaliber

Re: Tested The Nightmare Micro

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats Mr. President! :lol:
Rumor is the Nightmare is about 5 fps faster than the camo Micro. The speed ring will get you close, but they are not calibrated to represent actual speeds.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
greentag

Post by greentag »

alright what ive been looking for,since you have a black one and your wife has the camo,in your honest opinion which one do you think looks the best?im getting one after the new year,and im still tore up over what color to get...either way its not a bad problem to have :)
2004 Exomax
same ole Varizone
Danny Miller's strings
20" Black Eagle Executioner's with Blazers
100 grain 2" Swackers
(why such wide limbs you ask?.......cause chicks dig em!)
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

They both look super cool so flip a coin. :mrgreen:
I bought a black one because the guy I bought it from thought that not subjecting the limbs to the 350 degree camo process was a good idea - and since they both look great.....
Was good logic to me, and this guy knows a thing or 10,000 about Excalibur crossbows partner. :D
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
bubba

Post by bubba »

Congrats Mr President.. I remember my term in office.. I hope your term isn't as long SMILE ,,, good luck on your new micro..........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

greentag wrote:alright what ive been looking for,since you have a black one and your wife has the camo,in your honest opinion which one do you think looks the best?im getting one after the new year,and im still tore up over what color to get...either way its not a bad problem to have :)
Well i do like camo!! But when i see the black i think i like it more!! I might have the rail dipped in black after the season!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen