Holiday Wishes!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Holiday Wishes!

Post by xcaliber »

This past year was tough on my immediate family, and many others too. I'm not immune to illness, nor is any other member here. I know last year I behaved in a bad manner to some members here, and I have no body to blame by myself. I was touched by a PM from a member here that I will not mention. He told me that he seen the good in me, and in everyone. I felt a positive energy from him, and felt that I had let HIM down with my short temper, snappy remarks, and all out foul mouth. He never came on as judging. He offered his opinion, and insight to many observations, and said his piece in very few words. I reflected on the whole year, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I participated in all three categories, and fanned the fire frequently. He pointed out that there are always two paths, and the easy one is not always the right one. He said this, and it rings true to me now after hearing it from him. Those with talent, or gifts are chosen to share them, their joy comes not from their abilities, but their offerings to help those without. I have changed my attitude, and my well being has improved from it.

Thank You for the time you spent on me,
God Bless, and Happy New Year!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
greybuff

Re: Holiday Wishes!

Post by greybuff »

Well said Dan, I have certainly seen your generosity to others lately & I applaud you for it.
Hopefully after the new Micro gets here tomorrow and I recover from Christmas spending I will get one of your Micro strings.
Keep up the 'home' improvements and you'll come out a better person for it.
Paul
MICRO 335 CAMO
Nikon Bolt
2Stage TT
FOR THE LITTLE LADY:
VIXEN from an EXOCET (VIXOCET)
Varizone
BOO STRING
Homemade Bumpers
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

We all are Quick to judge and not so Quick to offer words or encouragement, Maybe its the kid that still lives within us :lol: Happy Holidays to you and the rest of the Forum.
way123hockey

Post by way123hockey »

greybuff wrote:Well said Dan, I have certainly seen your generosity to others lately & I applaud you for it.
X2
Matrix 355 Blackout
Katana 385 BlackOps
Custom Black Vixen
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
Wabi Calls
greentag

Post by greentag »

i never got to see this other side,you have been the one person who has really helped me out since i finally started typing instead of just reading.thanks for what you did and sharing your knowledge,from what ive seen this other side couldnt have been to bad :) congrats to staying true to this,especially when you had a green light to say whatever on that one post :mrgreen: happy holidays to you and your family,you got my address now if you ever get tired of that micro and think it would make a great christmas present for somebody.(just kidding)
2004 Exomax
same ole Varizone
Danny Miller's strings
20" Black Eagle Executioner's with Blazers
100 grain 2" Swackers
(why such wide limbs you ask?.......cause chicks dig em!)
Mason34

Post by Mason34 »

Absolutely!!! We worked out a deal most guys would have said to get lost, on a misunderstanding on my part! Anytime I ask for your opinion or advise you get right back with me, and I appreciate that, and unlike other guys here I look forward to reading your post wether crossbow related or not... Thanks to everyone here that puts there tips and knowledge on here let's all have a great year and keep shooting straight!!!!
Micro 335,Nikon Bolt, Xcaliber(Dan) strings and 15.5 Zombie Slayers!!
Bow Hunt Everything!!!!
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Funniest post of 2014 :lol:I see your arm still reaches your back for pattin :lol: :lol: :lol: Happy New Year Indiana Boy :lol: :lol: Truly in a state of confusion :lol: :lol:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Normous

Post by Normous »

Swamp Donky wrote:Right watch your back... :wink:
You mean back for pattin, right?
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
strum

Post by strum »

I have only one thing to say
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
bubba

Post by bubba »

Happy Holidays Dan...........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

strum wrote:I have only one thing to say
Well said.
Boo

Post by Boo »

strum wrote:I have only one thing to say
Well lookie! Your moma did bring you up right no matter what those police officers say! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

xcaliber wrote:This past year was tough on my immediate family, and many others too. I'm not immune to illness, nor is any other member here. I know last year I behaved in a bad manner to some members here, and I have no body to blame by myself. I was touched by a PM from a member here that I will not mention. He told me that he seen the good in me, and in everyone. I felt a positive energy from him, and felt that I had let HIM down with my short temper, snappy remarks, and all out foul mouth. He never came on as judging. He offered his opinion, and insight to many observations, and said his piece in very few words. I reflected on the whole year, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I participated in all three categories, and fanned the fire frequently. He pointed out that there are always two paths, and the easy one is not always the right one. He said this, and it rings true to me now after hearing it from him. Those with talent, or gifts are chosen to share them, their joy comes not from their abilities, but their offerings to help those without. I have changed my attitude, and my well being has improved from it.

Thank You for the time you spent on me,
God Bless, and Happy New Year!
Dan, take the high road. The low road is often disguised by those who show you the way. The offerings from those who are honest regardless of the offerings are nothing to fear, because nothing is being hidden.
I hope you and yours have a healthy and happy 2015 Dan!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

You too Don, and thanks!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

All the best and Happy new year Dan :D