good bye my friend.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Deaf jeff

Re: good bye my friend.

Post by Deaf jeff »

sorry for your loss. try to take a little comfort knowing that your best friend is no longer in pain. our pets are not like family they ARE FAMILY!

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
Fletch2

Post by Fletch2 »

I know how you feel sorry for your loss.
2012 vortex
vixenmaster string
kamski1151

Post by kamski1151 »

So sorry for your loss. Our pets are family and I t is devastating when we lose them.
bikerbob24

Post by bikerbob24 »

sorry for your loss , it really hurts when you lose a family member. My best friend and partner of 7 years is the photo on my avatar. She has bailed me out of several bad situations during the last 7 years.
Micro 335
Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Axiom
Vixenmaster Flemish Strings
K-9 handler and trainer , K-9 Baily my partner for 7 years, we are now retired , spending our time hunting & fishing or just enjoying life.
munch

Post by munch »

sorry to here that .its a hard thing to have to do
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Sorry about your buddy. I have a Jake too. He's just a mutt but a good friendly face when I come in from work.
randyxx75

Post by randyxx75 »

Sorry to hear about your pup Maine,,, I just lost my 6 yr old bloodhound Sally a few months back to cancer as well , happened all in 3 days , such a shock, they are so dear to us ! Prayers sent !
Micro nightmare
Solution LS 390
Matrix 380
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Thank so much, I appreciate all of it. I know it will take time. Again, thank you my friends.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I am so sorry to hear about your loss...

....I give all you dog owners a lot of credit...and have the utmost respect as well for you.... I do not believe I could go through what many of you have gone through several times...heck it tore me apart when I had to tell Angelica I had to flush her dead Beta Fish down the toilet because it died....

...yes I know all of the love they bring...my son Anthony has a Boxer and my son Christopher has a German Short Hair....just not for me!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

sorry for your lost, mans best friend for sure.
MDM44

Post by MDM44 »

Sorry for your loss, been in those shoes myself, a yellow lab. Great companions, keep the memories.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Kevin our canine friends become a piece of our families .
Take care you and Gena .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
MI Yeti

Post by MI Yeti »

I am verry sorry to hear about your loss . Dogs are very special . I had to have mine put down last year .
Exocet 165 2.5x32 Drop Zone scope
Vixenmaster and Danny miller strings
Gold tip laser II arrows ,Muzzy 235 broadheads
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

really sorry to about your dog its like loosing a piece of the family
manitou1

Post by manitou1 »

I am truly sorry. Those furry bundles of joy can really make your heart joyful... and they can sure tear it out when they go. I have a best buddy now that will probably put me in a mental institution when she goes.