what happen to Bill T.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

W.Miguire

Re: what happen to Bill T.

Post by W.Miguire »

it's a 1930 ford tudor, :D and runs like a top , it will sit all winter and start in the spring in about one and a half turns. she's a sweetheart. :) :) :)
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Bill T is not totally gone from the Excalibur ranks. I just saw Bill last week at the ATA show and he is still very much part of the product development team.

Peter
Mister B

Post by Mister B »

Yeti, you're my kind of weird. Eh Eh Eh
Micro nightmare (Mini Pearl)
Matrix 355 (the Shrike)
Matrix 330 (the Mini-Mag)
Rage Extreme & slick trick mag BH
Diablo arrows with 2"blazers and Laser II and
BE executioners with 3" Duravanes
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

W.Miguire wrote:it's a 1930 ford tudor, :D and runs like a top , it will sit all winter and start in the spring in about one and a half turns. she's a sweetheart. :) :) :)
Very nice ride
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
bubba

Post by bubba »

Well its sure good to know Bill T is still a part of the Excalibur Crossbows!! Never met the man, sure would love to some day. Bet he could tell a story or two... Hats off to him and his for making the best of the best crossbows, as far as I'm concerned..I only wish I had got into the crossbows sooner..I*'m already excited about my next Excalibur....My savings jar is slowly building up......And soon BAAAMMM!!!!!! I'll be ordering my next Tick totten, splitter slinging, {SMILE} Excalibur.............
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Boo

Post by Boo »

Bubba, at the ATA Bill said that he and Kath might be at Boofest. Last year he didn't show up but he normally does. There are various people from FL on up coming so you might be able to share a ride.
Bill has lots of stories!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
bubba

Post by bubba »

I can tell ya don that being able to go to a boo fest would be fantastic.. I can't think of any thing I'd like to do more! except maybe being out in the woods with my son and family..Theres a few guys on this forum I would really like to meet. Who knows maybe down the road some day, i'll get up there. Thank you sir, for the invite .........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)