Things have changed ...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

strum

Re: Things have changed ...

Post by strum »

I have been here long enough to see (and be a part of ) some of the unsavory conflicts..
I can say that I have learned how fast things can escalate and how easy it is to get caught up in it.
I for one am trying to learn and be a better member from it.
We all do or have done things were not proud of and all we can do is humble ourselves and move ahead(which is what I want) or stay puffed up (none of us want)
I still think this is a great forum with some very kindhearted members.
Sure its changed some but that's a fact of life. change is the only thing we can count on.
Im ready to turkey hunt!!! common spring :D
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
maple

Post by maple »

Call me ignorant (lacking in knowledge or awareness), but I could care less about those who try to promote or praise their own value on this forum. I couldn't give a hoot.

Sure, some are more prominent than others and like the sound of their own typing, but those people I can ignore, in preference of those who have something pertinent to say, or to ask.

There are many members here (none of whom I have yet had the pleasure of meeting) who I greatly respect and seek their input on issues of merit. They have proven their worth over time with wisdom.

Others, not so much.

However, I'm not one to dissuade them from being self-aware and learning from those who respect varying opinions without whining and griping. Otherwise, they are of questionable value here.

Nobody ever learned anything by talking.
Don't look at the antlers!! And don't look him in the eye!!

2002 Exomag
Custom wood stock with a lot of notches in it
Big John arrows
Loving every minute of it.
The only thing better than a dog, is two dogs.

Maple
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

X2.......Maple has nailed it !
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

Greetings all. Yes things have changed a lot on here. I like to come here for info. on my x-bow, keep up with the good folks and what is going on in there lives, and perhaps learn a few things... However here of late, this is how it usually goes: Ask Question or share opinion - get answer or get someone else's opinion - Someone else chimes in and does not like the opinion of another - A 3rd or 4th party wants to tell the 1st reply to more or less to go screw themselves!! Hey. I just wanted to get some info. How did I get mixed up in all your bulls%$t?? :lol: :roll: Sad indeed... IF YOU CANNOT SAY SOMETHING NICE, THEN DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

I presently see it like this.
Comparing as it had been here on the forum of late to my tablet's performance.
As times goes by tablets tend to pick up a lot of garbage along the way which corrupts the operating system preventing it from operating smoothly.
For which the only good way to deal with the tablets issues is to perform a Factory Reset which in turn usually clears out the garbage.

Therefore:
I believe that this week the Excalibur Marketing Dude may have performed a much needed "FACTORY RESET" of the Crossbow Hunting Forum.
Now it is up to us which direction the Crossbow Hunting Forum takes from here on. :?: :arrow:
Boo

Post by Boo »

colouredchameleon wrote: Now it is up to us which direction the Crossbow Hunting Forum takes from here on.
This statement ranks up there for the most obviously correct statement of the year. I can't imagine a more appropriate thing to say about this thread.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I have seen since the cleaning of the house a vast change in this forum for the better. For cabin fever time it is down right tame. We have an array of bowhunting topics going on right now on the crossbow hunting forum and that is what is should and hope will look like moving forward. Ta da BOY fellow members. :D