Excalibur Matrix Grizzly

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BobbyR

Excalibur Matrix Grizzly

Post by BobbyR »

Does any dealers have the Excalibur Matrix Grizzly in stock right now. I have been waiting for this model, but all of the online stores I have checked does not say whether there are any grizzlies in stock or not. All of my local dealers ask what is a matrix grizzly, then try to sell me a Ten Point or Parker. I would really like to buy one ASAP, so I can learn to use a crossbow and become very familiar with it before deer season rolls around. Waiting is for the birds. I emailed Wyvern, to see if they have any in stock, but have not gotten a return message. The only matrixs that I have seen at my local dealers are the 355 and up, and they are out of range on the price I have set for my first crossbow. The Ibex and Axiom just feel way too wide for me, but I may have to settle for one of those if these dealers don't get any grizzlies very soon.
canoe13

Re: Excalibur Matrix Grizzly

Post by canoe13 »

Yeah I know the waiting is hard. I want to get a Cub to play with. I heard some time in March. So you will still have plenty of time to practice before deer season.
Mag Air
Sig Sauer Romeo 5
Excalibur Quills
Tooth of the Arrow broadheads
Vixenmaster strings
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Call Danny Miller. He will be one of the first to have it I get my bows and supplies from him and he is top notch!
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
bubba

Post by bubba »

There is plenty of time before next season, so don't settle for a bow now when the new ones will be out soon, make sure you get the bow you want, call David at Wyvern 1-603-659-0575 or Danny Miller at 1-740-483-2312 they can help you! Good luck.......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Jim22

Post by Jim22 »

I asked David at Wyvern awhile back and he told me the end of February. I also emailed Excalibur and Dawn said sometime in February. I'm waiting patiently myself.
BobbyR

Post by BobbyR »

Thanks guys, I am glad that I am not the only one that gets antsy while waiting.
I would sort of like to try out the crossbow during spring turkey season, which opens here the second Saturday in April. I will give Danny Miller a call.
Thanks again guys.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

BobbyR wrote:Thanks guys, I am glad that I am not the only one that gets antsy while waiting.
I would sort of like to try out the crossbow during spring turkey season, which opens here the second Saturday in April. I will give Danny Miller a call.
Thanks again guys.
Some people even wait by the mailbox in a robe :mrgreen:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Demon Deacon

Post by Demon Deacon »

Well I had been thinking about buying an excal for a while and finally saved up the money over Christmas. I went with the Axiom. If I had been on this forum BEFORE I bought instead of after I probably would have held out for the Grizzly but I didn't know about it. Oh well love my Axiom. Kind of glad to have one in the "exo" size because I think they will phase them out. I will probably buy a Matrix 330 in about a year. Won't be selling the Axiom, though. Looking forward to hearing from you guys about the Grizzlies when they finally come out.
Axiom...so far