I am out then Paul . No grey hair for me . :shock:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
amythntr

Re: Excalibur Classic Club

Post by amythntr »

Doe Master wrote:I am out then Paul . No grey hair for me . :shock:

...does thinning hair count? :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....all kidding aside...I am a member on a forum that does have sub breakdowns...but that is the way the forum is designed ...it does make it easier to look for what you want to read ....I guess the way it would be accomplished is just to add another breakdown at the board index...do the moderators want that?...not sure....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

amythntr wrote:....all kidding aside...I am a member on a forum that does have sub breakdowns...but that is the way the forum is designed ...it does make it easier to look for what you want to read ....I guess the way it would be accomplished is just to add another breakdown at the board index...do the moderators want that?...not sure....

I, also have been a member of forums which have sub-forums. It sometimes feels like there are sub-catagories of sub-forums for this or that.

Now in some conditions, sub-catagories are needed to seperate items which are completely different. But when the items are so closely related, these sub-catagories will hinder people from learning things. Yes I am old and have probbally forgot more about crossbows then I have remembered, but I still learn new things about them all the time. New ways of doing things, stuff like that. But since all these models are so simular, most all suggestions can apply to all models. The user of one model can miss a great suggestion just because it was posted in the sub-catagorie of another.

BillT said many years ago that this forum was set up to educate everyone on crossbows, not just new members. He also said that an added benifit was that Excalibur was able to see and hear what their customers wanted in their crossbows.

Weither Excalibur changes this forum or not is up to them. The great thing this forum offers is that it enables members the chance to offer suggestions on crossbows or even the forum setup. Excalibur does listen. Past suggestions encluded larger foot sturrup, anti dryfire, stronger bows, narrow bows, bows for small bodied people (slight frame, ladies, children) which are all now reality.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
bubba

Post by bubba »

I also like the forum just the way it is. It's easy to skip a thread and move on down to the next, I have no plans on the micro it simply is not my cup of tea, but then again its an Excalibur and like all there crossbows I enjoy reading all info, and if I don't? Drop down to the next thread... SMILE.....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

amythntr wrote:

...does thinning hair count? :lol:

Anthony :)[/quote
Thin grays all I got! :lol:
strum

Post by strum »

Excalibur Classic Club sounds good to me . does it come with fries and a drink :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

strum wrote:Excalibur Classic Club sounds good to me . does it come with fries and a drink :lol: :lol:

...or Metamucil or Geritol and a Senior Multivitamin for the Older farts with their older bow (els)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by amythntr on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Im a member of some forums that are pretty cluttered up with too many stickies and waaay too many subforums. you end up scrolling 3/4's the way down the page to find a thread that's current (pita on a smart phone or tablet) & ya end up missing information that you may have come across otherwise. I find this forum very easy to view what you want as long as the thread title gives an indication as to the content of the thread.

as it stands right now, some members here don't even realize that we have a off topics subforum and a trading section subforum
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
XcaliburFX

Post by XcaliburFX »

Grey beard maybe, hair ... what is hair again, I can't remember? :shock:
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

XcaliburFX wrote:
Grey beard maybe, hair ... what is hair again, I can't remember? :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I can`t remember the last time I was to a barber . My barber now is Mr. Gillette . :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

Must say this has been an enjoyable good read so far.
TPM

Post by TPM »

strum wrote:Excalibur Classic Club sounds good to me . does it come with fries and a drink :lol: :lol:
Large fries, large drink to go with the "biggie sized" bow.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
taz3

Post by taz3 »

I can just picture it now, wild turkey, with smoked wild hog bacon and some thinly
sliced venison. Uh oh, I'm starting to drool!! :lol:

To respond to the OP, I belong to other forums as well as moderate, the structure of this forum does not lend itself well to break into different or sub categories. IMO if it were done now, the whole site would need to be reorganized to accommodate sub categories. While it seems to function very well as it is, I don't think some change would be a bad thing either, after all change is the reason this discussion was brought up. There are 4 distinct models now, and each model has it's own differences from the other that are specific to itself. With that said, it is also nice to come to a forum with only a handful of sections, rather then a full page of them.
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting