OT - Free Golf

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Species8472

OT - Free Golf

Post by Species8472 »

My company is one of the sponsors for a fund raising Golf Tournament and as part of that I get to field a team of 4 in the tournament. I am using this opportunity to meet some new people and have filled 3 spots (myself and 2 other hunters from another forum). I am offering the remaining spot to the first person who PM's me with a firm commitment.

The tournament is June 19, 2015 and starts with registration around 11:00 am followed by lunch and 18 holes of best ball.

Golf is followed by roast beef dinner with various raffles, silent auction, live auction and door prizes and is usually wrapped up about 8pm.

The tournament is at the Hockley Valley Resort (5 miles NE of Orangeville) and they are doing the lunch and dinner so the food is good. Each table of 8 has 2 bottles of wine included. Any other drinks are cash.

Funds raised are for the Orangeville Christian School.

FYI - my golf is fairly laughable so don't expect to win (some of my drivers are still actually made of wood).

Thanks

Joe
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Species8472

Re: OT - Free Golf

Post by Species8472 »

All spots have been filled.

Thanks for your consideration.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
BOB VANDRISH

Re: OT - Free Golf

Post by BOB VANDRISH »

Joe,sent you a PM last night.
Will follow up with a call some time today.
Thanks for the invite.
Bob
Bob Vandrish.