Triggers and Bows is almost ready to move!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Triggers and Bows is almost ready to move!

Post by Pydpiper »

For the SW Ontario guys, Triggers and Bows are almost completed their build, my favorite Excalibur dealer.
Indoor archery and gun ranges, outdoor coming soon. Meeting rooms, comfort stations, pro shop, archery test area, and a massive showroom.
The owner, Julie, took my wife and I for a tour today, the steel building didn't look like much on the outside at first, but inside is a hunters dream come true. They have gone out of their way to make a spacious area for shooting, resting and shopping. Rentable rooms for parties, as well as rooms where hunting and firearm courses will be held. I am impressed. I shoot at home and never considered a membership, but after walking through, I am in.
Wife and Julie in the rifle range.

Retail area

Archery test area in retail spot

Shooting lanes

Offices over the retail

Indoor archery area

I am excited for them, great family owned business.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Normous

Re: Triggers and Bows is almost ready to move!

Post by Normous »

I guess they will need to hire more Employees with that new larger and improved space. Win Win!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Looks really good & wish them the best in their Business
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Fred T

Post by Fred T »

Wow thats some nice looking facilities.
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.
bubba

Post by bubba »

Sure wish we had a place like that around here. I'd be happy if we had one that was crossbow friendly , Well maybe some time down the road, Sure looks like its gonna be awesome .........
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Pyd, what town/city is it located in? Once it's done I'm going to have to make the trip up there.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits

Post by newbie »

racking up points wrote:Pyd, what town/city is it located in? Once it's done I'm going to have to make the trip up there.
Burford Derreck, i drive right by them at least twice a day. Come down for a turkey hunt its five min from the bush.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
TPM

Post by TPM »

Looks awesome! Great family, I knew Dave from my gun dealing days many moons ago. If anyone can pull it off they can.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

newbie wrote:
racking up points wrote:Pyd, what town/city is it located in? Once it's done I'm going to have to make the trip up there.
Burford Derreck, i drive right by them at least twice a day. Come down for a turkey hunt its five min from the bush.
Thanks for the offer, Mike. I still haven't been bitten by the turkey bug, don't even have my license for it yet. My spring time pursuits are always centered on chasing fins, not feathers, wish I had time for two hobbies. There was a time that I actually had time for golf...not so much anymore, you know how it is.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits

Post by newbie »

racking up points wrote:
newbie wrote:
Thanks for the offer, Mike. I still haven't been bitten by the turkey bug, don't even have my license for it yet. My spring time pursuits are always centered on chasing fins, not feathers, wish I had time for two hobbies. There was a time that I actually had time for golf...not so much anymore, you know how it is.
I hear ya. Ill get ya a bird this year. Once you get out a few times you get bit big time, its a ton of fun. I really enjoy chasing them, its a blast.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Bones

Post by Bones »

Oh boy !! The last I needed to see ? Delt with the owner once..good guy !! the old store was good, but wow this look's great .... Darn I'm sure my wallet will take a beating there. But I'll get over it :lol:
motorcycle

Post by motorcycle »

Fantastic!! :D That facility is amazing-got the address and opening day handy?
jparchery

Post by jparchery »

I'll be there for sure, let us know the address and opening day

Post by newbie »

Less then 1 km north of hwy #53/ colbourne st on Bishopsgate Rd Burford there is no numbers up yet. Ill let you know when they put the opening on their sign.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

1336 Cologne St west is their current address, it is a Brantford address but much closer to Burford. The new building is a stones throw south of thier current location, you can see it from their parking lot. The old building is a lease, they bought the new one.
One of the rooms in the new building will be for auctions stuff, not the Lanesborough auctions they are known for right now, that will continue to be in the Paris fairgrounds.
There are a few rooms where they will be hosting firearms courses and hunters education. Guest speakers for calling, firearm maintainable.. It is looking like they will have continuous educational and licensing programs running in there. My wife will be booking a room to run a program for kids over the summer for outdoors safety and survival, and firearm and bow training.
24 hour card access, big modern ranges for every caliber, but the way it is working out the large calibers are going to likely have a dedicated time to keep the peace between people plinking with a .22 and somebody blasting a .308 in the booth beside them.
Lands boroughs do everything firearm relayed with class, and I think this place is going to be an oasis out there. I am due there after hours on Monday for other reasons, I will ask about some of the things people have mentioned. This is the first year I have had a hard time getting to my 100 yatd outdoor range up the road due to the snow, maybe next winter I will look in to a family membership.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string