Indoor shooting.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Indoor shooting.

Post by wheelie »

Kids moving in and out and me not being able to use the upstairs. Finally all kids gone for good. No more giving up my archery range. As you can see the kids over the years have painted it nice for me. Got a good backstop (Bulldog) and metal plating in behind. Got a total of 18 yards. No basement in my house but attic space works. Gotta do what you gotta do. :wink:

Anyone else shoot in the house? Have a 30 yard in backyard also but in house is much more convenient and no snow. :lol:

CHEERS!
fredd

Re: Indoor shooting.

Post by fredd »

you lucky dog. someday i will have an indoor range. but for now my 100yrd range will have to do.
munch

Post by munch »

kevin as soon as it warms up and i can move all the motor bikes out of the house ill start shooting inside .any idea how to get the smell of exhaust fumes out of the old girls drapes
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

fredd- Your a carpenter, just put on a 20 yard addition on the back of your house. LOL

Mr. Munch - I built a room off of the back door of my house for my bikes to park in. I asked the building inspector if I could do it and he said yes. I use the back door to control the heat. I spray foam a set of double doors closed in the winter. To get exhaust fumes out of curtains is rather simple. Buy new ones and switch them out. LOL
frisky

Post by frisky »

I shoot about 30 feet in my basement. 18 yards would be very nice! :D :D
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
Patriot*

Post by Patriot* »

I have a 20 yard basement range, stays around 60-64 degrees year round. In the summer when it's blistering hot outside its a great place to relax and shoot with friends rain or shine. :)
Genesis 27:3
M/380 xtra Real Tree
Micro 335 Real Tree
Micro 335 Nightmare
Axiom 305 Real Tree
jparchery

Post by jparchery »

I get 17 yards shooting across my basement, been doing it for 3 years now
fredd

Post by fredd »

Carpenter yes Kevin but not stupid. I think Carrie would disown me if i did that rather than finish the inside of our house. I'll make you a deal you can ask her and i will sit back and watch. free admission for anybody wanting to see wheelie go 3 rounds. lol lol
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....dang, you be a lucky man on a couple of fronts...kids being gone and the range in your house...

.....next house I buy....MUST have a thirty yd long unfinished basement! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings