Crossbow vs. Rifle?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Crossbow vs. Rifle?

Post by wheelie »

Edited, posted without reading that everyone already noticed.
Huntz

Re: Arrow vs Bullet

Post by Huntz »

Guest wrote:The idea of a shot from a rifle I believe is that the kill is provided through blunt force trauma, with an arrow the kill is more acute in that it will cause the animal to bleed out. I hope this correct and helpfull!
Blunt force trauma would be a baseball bat or a hammer.Bullets shut down vital functions. such as heart,liver ,brain.
Politically Incorrect and proud of it!!!!!!!!!
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

An old thread. I miss "Red Label" Mike. :( Gary
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

GaryM wrote:An old thread. I miss "Red Label" Mike. :( Gary
Seems to be happening alot lately.
WTB

Post by WTB »

New reader of an "Old Thread".

That is just one benifit of a Forum. Yes, one could just read the "Old"threads and go on but when I Join a new forum I do, sometiimes, like to ask the question again, for several reasons, new info and read responses from "Old "members. It sometimes helps when reading "Old" threads whether to heed some advice or not.

There are several threads,archives, on Broad Heads. I read them and still had to start a new thread, because my questions weren't answered to my liking.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Your right, and technology changes so fast that what may have been a good answer last week, is not a good answer this week. Laws change, gear changes..We can't rely on old threads to answer new questions.
WTB wrote:New reader of an "Old Thread".

That is just one benifit of a Forum. Yes, one could just read the "Old"threads and go on but when I Join a new forum I do, sometiimes, like to ask the question again, for several reasons, new info and read responses from "Old "members. It sometimes helps when reading "Old" threads whether to heed some advice or not.

There are several threads,archives, on Broad Heads. I read them and still had to start a new thread, because my questions weren't answered to my liking.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Brings back a few memories...especially of Red Label aka Mikey V.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]