OT where is your Excalibur sticker

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: OT where is your Excalibur sticker

Post by vixenmaster »

Sticker be where ppl. can read what i shoot in a non crossbow State! I even have a T shirt i wear promotin Excals
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Exomag6.5

Post by Exomag6.5 »

Hate being the wet-blanket guy....
I had a close friend that spent almost 30 years in Police Services put it to me this way when he saw the Remington, Winchester, Sage and Excalibur stickers on the side window of my 4Runner.
Why would you advertise to the bad guys that occasionally you MAY have firearms, fly rods or archery equipment in your vehicle. At the same time you're are also telling them them that it is HIGHLY LIKELY you will have them in your home.
Ever since I only put stickers on my reloading/fly tying bench and my vehicles ride advertisement-free.
I like the old things best....old friends, old knives, classic firearms, seasoned firewood, vintage wine and aged scotch.
Carved limb Exomag
Matrix 355
Too many knives. Favs-my Grandpa's Buck knife, my Dad's Schrade Sharpfinger and my DaGriz.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Cause i want the thief sob to come up my private Mtn road. Then i can settle him into the dust!
Half Bubble Off BD360

Exomag6.5

Post by Exomag6.5 »

I guess the issue is I don't have the luxury to wait for the bad guy to show up....I'm at work for 50+hrs/week to cover a mortgage and 2 kids away in university.

Respectfully as I can - all I'm saying is I'd rather tip the odds in my favour by NOT publicly advertising what I may have in my vehicle or house and remain relatively anonymous as opposed to - here are the brands I spent my hard-earned wages on - I challenge you to come and take them from me.
I like the old things best....old friends, old knives, classic firearms, seasoned firewood, vintage wine and aged scotch.
Carved limb Exomag
Matrix 355
Too many knives. Favs-my Grandpa's Buck knife, my Dad's Schrade Sharpfinger and my DaGriz.
taz3

Post by taz3 »

Exomag6.5 wrote:Hate being the wet-blanket guy....
I had a close friend that spent almost 30 years in Police Services put it to me this way when he saw the Remington, Winchester, Sage and Excalibur stickers on the side window of my 4Runner.
Why would you advertise to the bad guys that occasionally you MAY have firearms, fly rods or archery equipment in your vehicle. At the same time you're are also telling them them that it is HIGHLY LIKELY you will have them in your home.
Ever since I only put stickers on my reloading/fly tying bench and my vehicles ride advertisement-free.
I'm kinda in the same boat, but as well as the bad guys, I don't care to advertise to the good guys either. I travel a couple hours to my hunting area and the last thing I care for is to be pulled over and searched, because of a weapon advertisement on my vehicle. It's bad enough I wear hunters orange so they can spot me hunting, easier! :shock:

We aren't allowed to feed trespassing criminals, any lead up here Mr Vix! :roll: :lol:
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I agree with Exomag, I no longer advertise on my vehicle either, took them off years ago, as said its just screaming out to crooks that I have firearms or bows in the house. My sticker is on my gun cabinet.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
TPM

Post by TPM »

I get what you guys are saying and I'd be lying if I said that's never crossed my mind. Got a couple of cops in my family and I've heard it all but I've always had an attitude that crimnals and their activities willl never keep me from being me. It may come back to bite me someday but it's a risk I'm willing to take.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

vixenmaster wrote:Cause i want the thief sob to come up my private Mtn road. Then i can settle him into the dust!
Love it Mike as I'm with ya on that one for sure !!!! :D :D :D
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

My friend had a few Winchester stickers on the back window of his car and one day came home to see the front door broken in and his collection of Winchesters gone(over 30 of them).
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
DaverV

Post by DaverV »

Bar fridge in the man cave/garage
Passing Through
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I certainly understand where alot of y'all have to keep yer eyes n ears open all the time. I am forced Retirement, we sit here most everyday on this big hog-back ridge. Doin our usual manual chores to live. Have about 1/4 mile private road thats got big cable locked across it. They stop me furbabies hear'em then its my game! :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

bubba

Post by bubba »

Well Mike I know if I ever get the chance to be able to swing by your place................ I'll honk the horn and flash my head lights. Just look for my Excalibur sticker next to the Rebel flag sticker, [smile]......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Never got one. Where can I buy 1 :?:
bubba

Post by bubba »

Shotnbeer....P.m. Big John if he still has them. He asked if anyone needed one earlier. If he still does I'm sure he will help you out.......
Last edited by bubba on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

bubba wrote:Well Mike I know if I ever get the chance to be able to swing by your place................ I'll honk the horn and flash my head lights. Just look for my Excalibur sticker next to the Rebel flag sticker, [smile]......
Works fer me, y'all come on over :)
Half Bubble Off BD360