Late post, but a quick recap of last season.... pic intense

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Panhandler80

Late post, but a quick recap of last season.... pic intense

Post by Panhandler80 »

Been a while, but wanted to share a few pics and quick recap of my season. Only one kill from the Excal, but it was a dead-ringer! Going to go through Photobucket presnt toward end. Little buck will be at end of this thread. He was a cool deal in that it was my first archery kill (out of probably 15 or so) that I got to watch him dance off, collect his thoughts, stand there, teeter-totter, wobble, and collapse. Cool stuff. Easy find / retrieve when they pile up in sight at 50 yards.

Thought this was a neat shot.... turn it upside down and it still makes sense.

"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
Panhandler80

Re: Late post, but a quick recap of last season.... pic int

Post by Panhandler80 »

Having a REAL hard time with photobucket.... not trying to sound like an old man, but dang I hate change!
Panhandler80

Post by Panhandler80 »

Killed this guy with rifle.....

Would love to have killed the deer in background here. Fine Florida buck. This was an hour after me and another fella romped all over creation through here trying to find the buck in the first picture. Ended up brining a dog. Dog found him in about 95 seconds. I'd walked past him several times. Chest shot with a rifle.

Panhandler80

Post by Panhandler80 »

Dog found quick...

Never saw these two boogers. Alabama.

Screw it.... I'm tired and I HATE the new Photobucket operation. Used to be able to click and paste.

Here's the vantage point pre-shot with my Excal Axiom...

Going in...

And, uh.... comin' out!

Young buck. But it felt good. Guy probably would have been a stud. 13" cow horn and buck weighed maybe 110. Oh well!

Screw photobucket. SO many pics I'd love to share. Caught a nice cobia this past sunday on a jig, fixed up (as in bad-ass) a jeep over the past year, killed 8 other deer (all with a story, of course), blah blah...

I'm just not going to cut and paste image links into this crap....

Imageimg][/img]
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats to you on all the nice deer you killed. Sometimes photobucket is the pits. Like you i have hard time navigatin thru some computer stuff
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bubba

Post by bubba »

Congrats! on a good season, And thanks for the pics...
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
coolhl

Post by coolhl »

That buck in the photo with your dog is one fine Florida buck...amazing how much bigger they are just 30 miles north of the Alabam border...but yours really is one fine Florida buck...
I am just a few counties west of you...our rut was screwy this year...somewhere during the beginning of February....when was yours?
norm
Mr.Cooper

Post by Mr.Cooper »

If you look quickly at the photos as I did. the pic with the dog looks like a Deer/Goat Hybrid because you can't see the dogs head. LOL
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

Thanks fer sharin' :D . 76 degrees F on 17 Jan 2015 sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. It could have been -40 here on that date :mrgreen:
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?