OCTANE scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Perch74

OCTANE scope

Post by Perch74 »

Can someone with an octane scope please let me know if the top screw for siting in is for your Left or Right. Reason why l ask is because all my others scopes, the top screw is for Up or Down
Thank you
flightattendant100

Re: OCTANE scope

Post by flightattendant100 »

Says Up on mine
Perch74

Post by Perch74 »

Wow, just lost a bunch of bolts and broadheads siting in, mine has an L on it, please check the octane scopes if you have one and make sure it has a U on it
strum

Post by strum »

Perch74 wrote:Wow, just lost a bunch of bolts and broadheads siting in, mine has an L on it, please check the octane scopes if you have one and make sure it has a U on it
no offence but why you using broadheads to sight in?
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Perch74

Post by Perch74 »

In 10 yrs lve never had a problem, I'm always on my rinehart target, than l just tweak it to get it centred. I only use dull broadheads that l use for Turkey. I don't want to change over from field points to broadheads. Anyway, its just a warning for those who have an Octane scope, please have a look
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

My wifes 310 scope was like that, we just took off my cap and used it for reference which way to turn the dial. Works good, just had the wrong dial indicator on it. :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Rotate the scope so L is on the side and not the top :wink:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Perch74

Post by Perch74 »

Tried that but stripped a screwed and couldn't get if off, gonna let them know tomorrow, spending that kind of money, l don't think we should be doing that anyway
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....that's what ya get with scopes made in "CHINA" Cheap Highly Inaffective Not Acceptable scopes....

JMHO...

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

I don't think you understood jpjunkies post lol. Using the right terminology avoids confusion too :D . The "top screw" you are referring to, is the elevation turret. The turret on the right sight of the scope is the windage turret. jpjunkie was actually telling you to rotate the whole scope until the elevation turret was on the top :wink: If you mistakenly installed your scope with the windage turret on top, your elevation turret would be on the left. Not saying you did any of this.................just my way of clarifying things :lol: I'm sure Excalibur will make good on this.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
Perch74

Post by Perch74 »

It was confusing, I was so mad that I used the wrong terminology, I did call and they are taking care of me