Exomax not for sale good news

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

johnbuck

Exomax not for sale good news

Post by johnbuck »

Wow I feel so good today, My wife and a couple buddies of mine went too visit my Doc. today behind my back, and the way my one buddy tells it they more less told the Doc that stopping me from archery hunting after 44 years of it would kill me faster then any heart problem, they said they assured him they would carry my exo. for me too me stand , drag all deer, which they have already been doing for the last 5 years, and not too walk in too extremes, so now my great buddies are comming over evry night too load the rocket launcher for me so that I can shoot evry night, great wife and a couple of great hunting buddies, when they say you get back something 10 times fold it must be true , years back a fella I knew was a parapaleigic, spelling? I would wheel him into the woods in a wheel chair, but if you could have seen the look on that mans face when he shot a buck, I would have wheeled him a 1000 yards too see it again, and again, so I guess this is my reward guys, and about the dual levels I asked about yes its true you sure do not need them they just look great , at least I think still a big kid at heart I guess, and woody is right over kill whats that speed is the key in a bow too flatten that arrow flight , and make a clean kill provided you can handle the poundage your shooting
Two years ago my grandaught at age 12 took a doe at 22 yds with a 36# hoyt and had a clean pass thru, from a ground blind you want too talk about a thrill, Ill never in a lifetimeforget the thrill and memory inbedded in this small brain of mine, I hope for all of you too getto experience the same with your son, daughter grandchild words can't explain it , well guys I bent your ears for sum time now and God bless you all, and have a great season, chat with you all later, John
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

A touching story. Glad to hear you're bowhunting again!

Good friends, a good woman and a good crossbow.

What more can a man ask for? :wink:
johnbuck

exomag not for sale

Post by johnbuck »

You got that right Red Label !!!!!!! :D
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Red Label wrote:A touching story. Glad to hear you're bowhunting again!

Good friends, a good woman and a good crossbow.

What more can a man ask for? :wink:
True words they be :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

That's great!!

That's what good hunting buddies are for.

Looking forward to your success stories..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

johnbuck : great decision , great friend and family , great news .

Looking forward to some great field stories in the fall .......... keep us posted !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
johnbuck9

exomax not for sale

Post by johnbuck9 »

Thanks guys for all your warm responses, Ill keep you all posted,
With the doe tags their giving out this year a man could fill a deep freezer with venison for the year,thats here in Pa.they actually have areas that are unlimitted doe tags at 6 bucks per tag,if you like vinson,you can't beat that, and that Bill T and Kathy those are two canadians I take my hat off too, I bought my first excal last year and now have two, the bow pior two my excals was ------ fill in the blanks it was fairly fast it was accurate for a week, and then the limb pockets blew apart, they fixed it no probem, and a week later no more limb pockets again, well that was that,and that was shooting 2219s,if you want a no nonesense crossbow
excalibur all the way, no ands ifs or buts about it, and when it comes too archery after 44 years of shooting I came too be very, very particular on what I choose too shoot, most of my years were spent shooting stick bows , black widows, and scaffer silver tips, but for me thats in the past and this is in the future, and excal is my choice hand down,, well thanks agin guys and live and hunt every day too the fullest, regards Johnbuck
maple

Post by maple »

Johnbuck,

Good for you. You got me smiling just thinking about those deer hunting memories of yours. They are precious each and every one. Keep up the good work and make some more.

Maple
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:D :D :D Wooooooooooooowhoooooooooooooo that's what friends are for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!