A few deer calls for sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

A few deer calls for sale

Post by wabi »

I've been trying a few new woods for my grunt calls, and decided it's time to sell a few. I only have one of each in stock, and the camo is already spoken for. Price is $34.95 each + shipping & handling. In the US that's $4.95 for each order shipped USPS priority, and to Canada it's actual postage (appx. $8.00 global priority or $3.10 air mail) + $2.00 for packaging.
pictured (L-R) blackwood (the wood bagpipes are made of), bocote, camo (SOLD), myrtle, osage, purpleheart, and cocobolo.
If you're interested please email me at my [email protected] address. (I am set up to accept credit cards through PayPal.)
wabi
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Hey guy's , I can vouche for wabi on these calls .... they are sweeeeeet looking and sweeeeeet sounding ! I picked up a nice one a while ago ..... quick delivery and all !

wabi : If you spin up another camo one sometime , count me in !

I need another grunt call like I need a hole in the head but that one looks real preeeeeety !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
PRB

Post by PRB »

I'll second that motion. I took my grunt call by the local sports store to show wabi's call to them, and they were impressed with the sound and quality. They said that they like the wood work, and adjustable reed, and I agreed.
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

I can third the motion. Got a predator call from Wabi & all went smoothly. Very nice work. Easy purchase.
Get out & Enjoy.