Hernia Operation.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BrotherRon

Re: Hernia Operation.

Post by BrotherRon »

you will start to feel better after about 10 days as long as you don't do anything to irritate it ;)
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Dale

Post by Dale »

Drove my wife to Toronto airport last night. I'm a hurtin puppy this morning. Even neede to take 2 tylenol 3s. This will be a full day in bed. The drive wasn't too bad. But getting in and out of the Buick Enclave was Hell. Plus my nuts are swollen big time. Have to walk bow legged. Sotting upright is awfull. Now I see why the Romans preferred smaller sex organs. This promotes a lack of comfort. I always say a man should keep his jink in the trunk. But I can't even get the trunks on. Lol.
Exomax
Easton 2219 bolts
150 grain Bolt cutters
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Dale wrote:Drove my wife to Toronto airport last night. I'm a hurtin puppy this morning. Even neede to take 2 tylenol 3s. This will be a full day in bed. The drive wasn't too bad. But getting in and out of the Buick Enclave was Hell. Plus my nuts are swollen big time. Have to walk bow legged. Sotting upright is awfull. Now I see why the Romans preferred smaller sex organs. This promotes a lack of comfort. I always say a man should keep his jink in the trunk. But I can't even get the trunks on. Lol.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hope you get a speedy recovery, keep yourself comfortable, don't push it. Hernia surgery is a major repair that is easily injured, over doing it only lengthens the recovery time.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!