Updated: Titanium Fastener Kits Now Available

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Updated: Titanium Fastener Kits Now Available

Post by amythntr »

fergie wrote:I'm looking at them now and want to order a set for my matrix without airbrakes but the two kits say w/o airbrakes. I'm assuming I order the kit with the kit with 1" limb strap bolt and not the 1.5" bolt.
am I right?
....I believe that your are correct Fergie....this site is still a "work in progress.!"

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
fergie

Post by fergie »

amythntr wrote:
fergie wrote:I'm looking at them now and want to order a set for my matrix without airbrakes but the two kits say w/o airbrakes. I'm assuming I order the kit with the kit with 1" limb strap bolt and not the 1.5" bolt.
am I right?
....I believe that your are correct Fergie....this site is still a "work in progress.!"

shipping is a little high, 25$ to me in canada. I'm going to see if I can have them shipped in u.s. and go over and pick them up.
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

If Danny Miller brings the kits to Boofest, I would definitely give them a look see.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

am I right?
I just ordered mine. There was a problem on the website that I brought to Greg's attention. He says it has been corrected. He had two Matrix bow listings as "w/o air brakes" and you had to click "more info" to see one was with and one without. If you look in the parts list it says at the top if it's with or without. Hope that helps... :mrgreen:
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

ComfyBear wrote:If Danny Miller brings the kits to Boofest, I would definitely give them a look see.
I think that's the plan, Comfy.

Also, just a point of clarification and it should unnecessary to state it but I will anyway, if you order the kit that is labeled "with air brakes" or "with DB bars" your kit will not include the air brakes or DB bars. Those kits are for bows that may already be equipped with those optional accessories.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
strum

Post by strum »

i didnt take the time to go look i know im lazy but what is the cost including shipping in the US?
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

strum wrote:i didnt take the time to go look i know im lazy but what is the cost including shipping in the US?

....there is NO COST of shipping a $20 RAFFLE TICKET TO YOU :wink: :wink: :wink:

....but if are concerned about shipping costs of the Titanium Fasteners Stan....whenever I have ordered from them I have paid about $15 shipping and they also took NJ sales tax of 7%....not sure if they are located in Jersey or registered to collect sales tax in all or a bunch of states...

Anthony :mrgreen: :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

Ok guys, I tried to get mine from Danny and he says that he is still waiting to be contacted by the folks in charge of creating this kit. I asked him to bring mine to Boofest and he indicated that he could providing he ever gets a supply.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

UPSMAN wrote:Ok guys, I tried to get mine from Danny and he says that he is still waiting to be contacted by the folks in charge of creating this kit. I asked him to bring mine to Boofest and he indicated that he could providing he ever gets a supply.

Dennis...you can order directly from Ti64.com....you are aware of that?

A

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Normous

Post by Normous »

As of Monday this week Ti64 is in the process of finishing up 3 or 4 custom titanium fasteners in the Excalibur packages. This may take another week or two to finalize all the packages.

Anything custom made does require additional tooling and set up time and so far looking at the timeframe since Derrick first sent all the steel hardware to ti64 till now I am very impressed to see how quickly ti64 has responded.

I think Danny will have Ti64 packages come Boofest.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....also, for some of us who have been ordering ala carte...you can still order the remaining pieces ...per their web site there could be a 3-5 week turn around....I suspect as more people order and they sense this is a good product line they will then be "stocking" some inventory.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

amythntr wrote:
UPSMAN wrote:Ok guys, I tried to get mine from Danny and he says that he is still waiting to be contacted by the folks in charge of creating this kit. I asked him to bring mine to Boofest and he indicated that he could providing he ever gets a supply.

Dennis...you can order directly from Ti64.com....you are aware of that?

A
Anthony, Must have missed that in the thread somewhere. It's getting kind of lengthy. I'd rather support Danny if he can get the items. Would also save on shipping if Danny will bring to Boofest.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Be patient...it's been just over a week since this product became a product so like anything new in the marketplace, it takes some time for it to hit shelves. That being said, as Norm pointed out, they have moved quickly on this project and it won't be long before Danny has stock and hopefully that will be before Boofest.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

racking up points wrote:
Be patient...it's been just over a week since this product became a product so like anything new in the marketplace, it takes some time for it to hit shelves. That being said, as Norm pointed out, they have moved quickly on this project and it won't be long before Danny has stock and hopefully that will be before Boofest.
....as was written in the ancient Hebrew scrolls......"Yahuddaman" Derrick!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Trigger1212

Post by Trigger1212 »

Good Morning all,
Just went on the Ti64 website to order a set of fasteners for my new Matrix 355. Two points:

1. I found a listing for a Matrix kit without DB bars or Air Brakes, AND a listing for a Matrix without Air Brakes. BUT no listing for a Matrix WITH Air Brakes, which of course is what I have. Is there an error in the listing or is the Matrix with Air Brakes kit really not available yet? Does anyone know for sure?

2. When I looked at the contents of the kit and looked at my bow the one set of screws that I see are missing are the 2 button head screws that attach the factory quiver mount to the rail and also the 2 bolts and nuts that are used to put the quiver mount together. Has anyone else noticed this and pointed it out to Ti64? Will they be adding them to the kit?

If your gonna go with a full Ti kit then it should be a full Ti kit. Hopefully they can get it added. If not I'll end up ordering them separately, just seems like they should be part of the kit...
Matrix 355 - "Spike"
20 " BE Executioners, 110 gr brass inserts, 2" blazers
NAP 100 gr Spitfires
Wyvern Flemish String
DM Bumpers
Semper Fi!