micro paronoia excalibur legacy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

micro paronoia excalibur legacy

Post by longbow joe »

Thanks everyone for the feedback to my micro par. Post. I have been a recurve longbow shooter for thirty years.and have chose them for their simplicity and reliability .i never thought i was more of a man because i shot them i just thought it was way more fun than a compound.i got a kick out of the gadget shooters who always blamed a miss on a componant causing a miss and not their inability to use it anyway when i hurt my arm the recurve crossbow ( excal.) Was a no brainer ive always said that if i ever went crossbow it would be one of them. I just think we hold excalibur to a higher standard because of this simplicity reliability thing and its legacy. If you talk to a bow shop these barnetts and ten points and other wheel bows come in all the time blown up. I think were just spoiled in this area. Anyway just my 2cents .i just hope excal can keep making reliable products keeping reliability over speed as they have done before . I will keep reliability and lasting . And acuracy every time ...love my micro ive had it thru sub zero n back last year snow n rain hope that can give me lasting future confidence and no paronoia