Picatinny Scope rail for matrix series

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Rumpelstiltskin

Picatinny Scope rail for matrix series

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Good day

just wondering if their is an aftermarket picatinny scope rail (not tac-pac or accessory rail but the rail where the scope attaches) available for matrix series bows. I want to attach a high quality fixed scope with an integrated picatinny mount to a matrix series bows.

thank you kindly
racking up points

Re: Picatinny Scope rail for matrix series

Post by racking up points »

Maybe I'm not reading this right, but are you looking for a scope rail? They also have the Guardian ADF available for all bows. I'd call Danny Miller for the best price. There is a link below to the Excalibur site:

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/catalo ... _and_rings
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

As stated above the Guardian ADF is the best option has picatinny built into it. This comes on majority of Matrix series bows, only a few sold without it.
Deerstalker

Post by Deerstalker »

Is your problem with the current scope rail that the slots do not line up for your fixed scope? I had a problem in that I wanted to move my scope back another notch for better eye relief so after talking with Danny & Boo I cut another notch into the rail so that I was able to move the scope back. Pic of my scope mounted on my Equinox.
Semper Fi

2012 Equinox
Firebolts & BEEs w Boltcutter & Slick Trick BHs 150gr
S-5 & Boo string, TT trigger, Nikon Bolt Xr scope
2012 Vortex w/S5 & Nikon Bolt Xr (son # 1)
2012 Axiom SMF w/S5 (son # 2)
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Picatinny Rails, Weaver Rails, What’s The Difference?
:?
What are the differences between the “Picatinny” and the “Weaver” systems? The profile of the two systems is virtually identical. Depending on the quality of the machining done by the manufacturer, the two systems should be indistinguishable from the profile. The key difference lies in the placement of the recoil grooves and with width of the grooves. MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) grooves are .206” wide and have a center-to-center width of .394”. The placement of these grooves has to be consistent in order for it to be a true “Picatinny” MIL-STD system. Weaver systems have a .180” width of recoil groove and are not necessarily consistent in a center-to-center measurement from one groove to the next. In many instances, a Weaver system has a specific application that it is machined for, so interchangeability is not necessarily an issue. A MIL-STD-1913 system must adhere to the specifications listed above in order for it to be considered MIL-STD, since the military desires uniformity in the recoil grooves to allow for different systems to be mounted on the weapon with no concern for compatibility.

Now, what does this mean to you? Boiled down, it means that accessories designed for a Weaver system will, in most cases, fit on a “Picatinny” system. The reverse, however, is probably not the case. Due to the larger recoil groove, “Picatinny” accessories will not fit a Weaver system. There are, of course, exceptions to every rule, but for a good rule-of-thumb, “Picatinny” won’t fit Weaver, but Weaver will fit “Picatinny”.
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

FYI - my stream light picatinny mount laser goes on my ADF on 380 Matrix perfectly.
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:Good day

just wondering if their is an aftermarket picatinny scope rail (not tac-pac or accessory rail but the rail where the scope attaches) available for matrix series bows. I want to attach a high quality fixed scope with an integrated picatinny mount to a matrix series bows.

thank you kindly
No. There is no after market picatinny rail. All matrix bows come with a weaver rail installed. Before you buy any pic mount make sure it fits on the weaver rail. Alternatively, you can buy a weaver to picatinny rail adaptor. The problem with that option is that your scope sits higher above the barrel/rail.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?