Additional Deer Seal

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mighty Mooser

Additional Deer Seal

Post by Mighty Mooser »

:D Finally got through at 2:25am I have been trying since 1:05am
woke my wife up twice dialing the phone, but now she knows how much of a die hard hunter I am. Actually she thinks I am nuts.
Any how 1 tag for WMU 65. I hope my other buddies got through, as I phoned them around 8:00 pm to remind them and not one of them realized the phone lines opened at midnight.... :D Good luck to everyone else!!!!
When you whack them you better stack them!!!
skeeter

add. tag

Post by skeeter »

way to go mooser!I didn"t get through till 5:10 this morning but got a tag 4 69a.I think i'll go to bed now.been tring on the phone since 12:01am.Called about 100 times before getting through.c'mon oct.1. :o
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Got through around 5:00 am.. Tried for 2 hours starting at midnight,, had to get some sleep... woke up at 5 ish and got through 2nd call.. area 73 :wink:

Good luck to the rest of ya

Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

anybody got the hunt codes?

I left my brochure at home.... :oops:
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

buckmark thanks for the PM - I owe you one!

Mike
buckmark

Post by buckmark »

no problem, anytime
"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me."
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Hey Skeeter I called at 3:45am and got right thru acutally I didnt know my hunt code for 69A so had to guess and called 5 times in a row and got thru each time. Sorry about tieing up the line but I did get it finnally and got my extra tag for 69A.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Red Label,

This link will get you to the page that has the link to the brochure.

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/mnr/fwmenu.html

Steve
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Gotta love that redial button! I just tried for about 10 minutes and got through. I almost feel guilty because some of you guys had a very early start to the morning.

Anyway, I'll be looking for my steaks in WMU 87. With two tags I'll have to find a deep freeze too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck everyone. :wink:
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

I was able to get through twice, once for me and once for a buddy. (about 10 minutes each time)

Thanks for the links & info guys.

Mike
turkeywacker

Post by turkeywacker »

I got mine this morning for 82A. A friend of mine tried all
morning, got through at 11:30am and all sold out.

700 available all gone!!!

We hunt in 82B with our excaliburs so he took one for there.
ranger66

Post by ranger66 »

82A went quick eh! The wife and I got ours for 80, thats 4 doe tags between me and her, so did a couple of other guys in our hunting group, but they were tryin for 82A but were sold out. Doe's R Us for 80, unless a big bruiser walks out. The Exomax and Exocet will be busy this season.
Ben S.

Post by Ben S. »

Just got mine at 12:30pm. Got through on my third try. Area 92 (antlerless only). Kee in mind I'm always willing to help others fill their tag. That's just the kind of guy I am. (ha ha)
fletch

Post by fletch »

I totally forgot about the tags starting today, that was until I checked in on the forum. So I switched from the net to the phone called and on the 15th try got through but didn't have my hunt code and had to hangup and call back. The second time I called back I was successful. That's for 65. Sorry to hear about you guys who had to call in the middle of the pm just to wait 2 hours to get through. Happy hunting everyone.
striper

Post by striper »

I really hate to see you guys have to scramble for an extra deer harvest seal or permit. In Alabama, we have (including bow and gun season) permission to take 2 does a DAY or a buck and a doe a DAY for the whole season; about 105 days.
I think it would be practically impossible to accomplish that feat, but, if you want to try, the State says- go for it! That adds up to the potential of about 210 deer, if anyone was stupid enough to accomplish the goal. Striper
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.