Stolen Fishing Equipment

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

WalknTall

Stolen Fishing Equipment

Post by WalknTall »

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine has all his fishing gear stolen out of his boat in Ayr, Ontario last night. Below is a list of gear that was stolen. If any of you happen to see something like this for sale in the next little while shoot me a pm.

9.9hp Mercury Pro Kicker with with big leg extension and hacked off cables
Lowrance X135 fish finder with no cables
Lowrance Global map 5200 with no cables/receiver
6 rods with Okuma reels
A red bass pro tackle bag with an above average amount of Williams W50 rainbow prisms.
Blue net
Package of almost expired flares with gun.

Thanks!

W
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much", John Wayne
amythntr

Re: Stolen Fishing Equipment

Post by amythntr »

....I am thinking real nasty thoughts of what should happen to this SOB and all of the others who never learned one of the "Ten Commandments"..."thou shall not steal" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

That is not to far from were I live so I will keep a ear open ,,,,nothing gets me down more then a thieve ..we lost three chain saws last year when thy broke into the barn ,we got very lucky as the boat will all the gear was right there and thy never touched it ,just grabbed the saws and ran ,,Dutch
addicted to canadian beaver
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

amythntr wrote: "Ten Commandments"..."thou shall not steal" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anthony, to these new generations that is mere words, no pride in their work or work ethic, if they do work. Just want that check jus for showing up or drawing a check cause they get anxiety.

I'm sorry to impose,

if yer lucky . . .check pawn shops (LE should have a system in place for doing this) #2 yard sales . . .been known to slip stuff in w/ mom and pop sales . . .kind of a consignment thing . . .# 3 slow down and take a look at what they took . . .Just the head off a fish finder/ locator? . . .sounds they had a place for it / buyer before is was took . . .check guides

-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Hey anthony .tell em wat happens wen they catch u steealin in jersey. A cement swim in d hudson .or delaware bay
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
bubba

Post by bubba »

Is every body from N.J. mafia affiliated ? Or want to be? Or is it supposed to be humorous? Wait listen for it....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

longbow joe wrote:Hey anthony .tell em wat happens wen they catch u steealin in jersey. A cement swim in d hudson .or delaware bay
:lol: as I like that idea- Hey stealing period is so very low- Just a week or so ago someone took an stole the bulb out of the power pole light in my backyard.
Power company came out to replace the bulb and the guy ask me where the bulb was - I looked at Him so strange as I told Him I sure didn't steal or take it out of the telephone pole that gives me Light in my own back yard as I pay 17.00 a month for that light from your power company- These days folks will take anything they get there hands on that isn't locked away or tied down- I dis-like and hate theft period.... :x
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

bubba wrote:Is every body from N.J. mafia affiliated ? Or want to be? Or is it supposed to be humorous? Wait listen for it....
man they are only kidding - Please take a chill pill for Pete sake !!!! :D
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Starvin' Hillbilly wrote:
amythntr wrote: "Ten Commandments"..."thou shall not steal" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anthony, to these new generations that is mere words, no pride in their work or work ethic, if they do work. Just want that check jus for showing up or drawing a check cause they get anxiety.

I'm sorry to impose,

if yer lucky . . .check pawn shops (LE should have a system in place for doing this) #2 yard sales . . .been known to slip stuff in w/ mom and pop sales . . .kind of a consignment thing . . .# 3 slow down and take a look at what they took . . .Just the head off a fish finder/ locator? . . .sounds they had a place for it / buyer before is was took . . .check guides

-ken
X2 all the way !!!!
WalknTall

Post by WalknTall »

Thanks guys!

We have been checking everywhere for it. Kijiji, ebay friends in the area but nothing yet. They got into our locked yard behind our work and took it. About $6-8000 worth of gear that he will most likely not see again. What's weird is they left behind the down-riggers. Not sure they may have gotten spooked and had to leave them. Makes me shake my head at humanity. Taking what someone else worked hard for because you're too lazy to work for it yourself and feel entitled to have it.
Amazing!

We'll keep looking.

Thanks again guys and sorry for the mini rant!

W
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much", John Wayne
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

Here in Ohio they get an introduction to my wittle fwend when caught, 15 rounds of #4 & 00 Buck,,,, :wink:
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

wildcatter wrote:Here in Ohio they get an introduction to my wittle fwend when caught, 15 rounds of #4 & 00 Buck,,,, :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

In ontario they get a slight frowny face from the law and a polite "please consider not doing that again"..."by the way, the owner didnt hurt you did they?? 'Cause that's a crime against your rights, you could sue!"

Sorry to hear of the theft. The most they can do is file a report, vin#'s and descriptions. Hope the a-wholes stash it somewhere and then get caught. Cops will notify you when/if it's found.

I will keep an eye/ear out
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

wildcatter wrote:Here in Ohio they get an introduction to my wittle fwend when caught, 15 rounds of #4 & 00 Buck,,,, :wink:
X2 and feel the love when those shotgun pellets hit ya !!!! :D