Pebbled Limb on Micro 4 Pic's

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Re: Pebbled Limb on Micro 4 Pic's

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

I just checked our failure rates again on the Micro limbs and we are still well below 1% failures compared to our sales of this model. The problem is it seems we hear about all the issues through social media so it makes it look like the sky is falling. This puts huge doubt in peoples minds when it comes to purchasing products and rightly so. Especially the poor guys that suffer multiple issues with the same crossbow. But this is far from the norm, the majority of Micro's out there are having no issues at all and we are just getting lots of rave reviews.

The pebbled finish on the crossbow that started this thread is a new one to me, never seen that before. We will obviously change those limbs at any time.

Peter
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Your bow has shingles!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

I can understand getting up set when we notice something wrong with our bows but you have to understand these are Excaliburs, they back their product 100% and like Peter has said many times in the past when an issue comes up:

"We will obviously change/correct (Fill in the blank) at any time".

You can't beat this company for customer service.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:I just checked our failure rates again on the Micro limbs and we are still well below 1% failures compared to our sales of this model. The problem is it seems we hear about all the issues through social media so it makes it look like the sky is falling. This puts huge doubt in peoples minds when it comes to purchasing products and rightly so. Especially the poor guys that suffer multiple issues with the same crossbow. But this is far from the norm, the majority of Micro's out there are having no issues at all and we are just getting lots of rave reviews.

The pebbled finish on the crossbow that started this thread is a new one to me, never seen that before. We will obviously change those limbs at any time.

Peter
Peter lettin y'all knowed the limb mayhave pebbled texture but it ain't failed! :) Its tuff as a rock shootin like clock-work. I knowed y'all change the limbs but its jus surface finish n not hurtin nutten in my huntin :D So until the limbs bites the dust it stays on Captain Morgan. Gonna be one bad tick toter killin machine :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
ch312

Post by ch312 »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:I just checked our failure rates again on the Micro limbs and we are still well below 1% failures compared to our sales of this model. The problem is it seems we hear about all the issues through social media so it makes it look like the sky is falling. This puts huge doubt in peoples minds when it comes to purchasing products and rightly so. Especially the poor guys that suffer multiple issues with the same crossbow. But this is far from the norm, the majority of Micro's out there are having no issues at all and we are just getting lots of rave reviews.

Peter

Any insight as to why some users are having multiple limb failures on the same bow?