Excalibur Warranty Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wvnitroman

Excalibur Warranty Service

Post by wvnitroman »

When I received my Matrix 355 the red portion of the Tact-Zone scope did not work. Excalibur quickly sent me an RMA to send it to Woody's and in 4 days I had a new scope. But it all together and the trigger was terribly horrible, felt like dragging it through rip-rap and tons of travel. Again, Excalibur quickly sent me an RMA to send it to Woody's and I had it back in 7 days. Shot it today and am pleased with the trigger. Still more travel then a custom trigger but it is smooth as silk. Thanks Excalibur for great warranty service and thanks Woody's for quick turn around on my stuff. Never owned a crossbow in my life let alone an Excalibur but I am quickly gaining trust in this company and their warranty dealers and services.
Riflemanz

Re: Excalibur Warranty Service

Post by Riflemanz »

I put in the TT 2 stage trigger and it makes me a more accurate shooter.No more yanking the trigger!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
SEW

Post by SEW »

I've had only positive experiences with Excal CS. Only once, did I have some concerns about having balanced limbs after warrenty work: Peter quickly stepped in and made all well.
Second subject: as good as Excal xbows are, they can be made better by aftermarket upgrades. For the M355, possibly the sweetest of the Matrix line, factory anti-dryfire, Danny string bumpers (or Dr Stirrup string silencers/stops), TT 2.5# DS hunting trigger, various scopes (I prefer the Zeiss XB75 or good scope/HHA Optimizer), the forthcoming DR Stirrup accessories, great aftermarket strings, and the ultimate upgrade - an Agingcrossboyer wooden stock.
Just think, while others can have their $500-1000+ crossbows, you can spend untold amounts on your Excal. Likely just that, it needs to remain "untold" , especially to your wife/etc.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

SEW , you didn`t even mention all the arrow and broadhead combo`s . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

The service provided by Excalibur has made a lifelong fan of me. It may seem narrow minded, by I will buy only Excalibur Crossbows, and recommend no other brand.
Welcome to happiness!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

xcaliber wrote:The service provided by Excalibur has made a lifelong fan of me. It may seem narrow minded, by I will buy only Excalibur Crossbows, and recommend no other brand.
Welcome to happiness!
X's2! . . .i got yer back!

-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

All i will say is when i screwed something up on one of my bows and called Excalibur!!! They just said bring it in and we will have a look!! Few days later and come pick up your bow with no questions asked and no payment required!! Customer service 1000%!!!!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen