North to Alaska.....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Greetings for the Yukon Territory..!!

We are in Dawson City getting ready to go looking for GOLD ..

Streets of dirt and wooden sidewalks...and dancing girls..the Can-Can variety..:wink:

Having a blast.

It is warm and smoky (forest fires)

See you at the next internet access site.. Wherever that is... :wink:

WW
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Woody : Sounds cool ..... remember the pictures !! Take lots with your new digital !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

The Yukon is such a beautifull area of Canada, and the highway ( when I travelled there) was excellent. My wife and I were planning a motorcycle trip there this summer from Manitoba but our travelling partners had to back out. Should have been a wonderfull trip though.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Have fun Woody!!!!!!

Grey Owl
Don Crist

Just got back on Aug 1. from cruising Alaska's Inner Passage

Post by Don Crist »

Woody hope you are having as much fun as we did. Alaska is an awesome place. I have some great pictures but don't know how to post them. What site do you put them on first?

Post by Guest »

WOODY: THEY WERE BAD WHILE YOU WERE GONE . DISCIPLINE THEM WHEN YOU RETURN! STRIPER
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Don Crist : Click on this link ..... post some Alaska pic's we would love to see them .

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... g+pictures
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "