First w/ my micro!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Scalemaster

First w/ my micro!

Post by Scalemaster »

Headed back to a spot today that I was constantly busted by a certain doe so I knocked the dust off the old summit climber and played the wind. Set up adjacent to my loc on and at 6:00 pm here she comes with a whole regeim of other slick heads they all came in on a string but she started to hang up at 50 yds. She did the stomp and snort a few times and she even circled my loc on to see if I was in it , well as she circled the loc on to check wind I let the ZS fly and boy did that spitfire do its job! Massive entry and exit it practically field dressed that ole girl. All in all nice day in the woods she took a her final rest at 35 yds. No need for a track. Big thank-you to Anthony for your advise over the phone thanx again Anthony I found my recipe with those zombies customed of course.
2015 micro 335
Custom 16" zombie Slayers
Spitfires & torrid SS
Ignitor nocks
Nchunterkw custom strings
Scalemaster

Re: First w/ my micro!

Post by Scalemaster »

Need help posting a pic what am I missing here lol
2015 micro 335
Custom 16" zombie Slayers
Spitfires & torrid SS
Ignitor nocks
Nchunterkw custom strings
MCS

Post by MCS »

Good for you.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats to you on yer nice deer. Need a photobucket acct. Then it would be the last data on bottom right to copy n bring over here to paste
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Scalemaster wrote:Need help posting a pic what am I missing here lol

....congratulations Scalemaster...glad I could help you...email me a picture and I will post it for you...also, why not complete your registration so we know where you hail from.

Anthony :)

[email protected]
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Congrats on your hunt.....

As far as uploading an image, use Photobucket..

1.upload the pic to Photobucket.

2. after it is uploaded, when it is uploaded it will be displayed in the lower left corner of your screen.

3. Click on the image and then to the right of your uploaded images there will be 4 options to choose from. See image below.You want the option that says IMG. to the right of that IMG will be a rectangle box with the link needed to post here. Click on the link and it will turn yellow and say copied.. Once you have done that, go back into your post here and use the edit option in your post to add the link to your post.. All you have to do at that point is click anywhere in your post to add the link...Example would be to add it at the bottom of your post after your last text... So what you do is move your mouse down to the bottom, click your mouse once to establish it there and then holding down the "CTRL" key and then hit the "V" key as you hold down the CTRL key and the link will paste itself into the thread. There you go...

Below is an image from within Photobucket. I've outlined where and what to click for you... Hope this helps.

FYI: when you copy the link into the post you will see at the end of the link there is an open bracket that looks like this [ and then within that bracket there will be these characters: / U R L then there will be a close bracket that looks like this ]... I cannot post these together because this site will not all certain BBcode to be displayed. Maybe this will help you see it: [ / U R L ] This is what you are looking for if you get an error code.. DELETE these charachers only...

Last edited by GrassyKnoll on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats! Follow the advice on posting, once you work through the first one, it's easy! You can also email them to one of your forum pals to post for you, or get any youngster, they were raised on this stuff! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Outback

Post by Outback »

Good thinking to get into the Summit and fool that doe. Congrats on tipping her over.

outback
Buddyshort

Post by Buddyshort »

Congrats, a doe like that can really mess with you. She was probably an old granny
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

GrassyKnoll wrote:Congrats on your hunt.....

2. after it is uploaded, when it is uploaded it will be displayed in the lower left corner of your screen.

3. Click on the image and then to the right of your uploaded images there will be 4 options to choose from. See image below.You want the option that says IMG. to the right of that IMG will be a rectangle box with the link needed to post here. Click on the link and it will turn yellow and say copied.. Once you have done that, go back into your post here and use the edit option in your post to add the link to your post.. All you have to do at that point is click anywhere in your post to add the link...Example would be to add it at the bottom of your post after your last text... So what you do is move your mouse down to the bottom, click your mouse once to establish it there and then holding down the "CTRL" key and then hit the "V" key as you hold down the CTRL key and the link will paste itself into the thread. There you go...

Below is an image from within Photobucket. I've outlined where and what to click for you... Hope this helps.

FYI: when you copy the link into the post you will see at the end of the link there is an open bracket that looks like this [ and then within that bracket there will be these characters: / U R L then there will be a close bracket that looks like this ]... I cannot post these together because this site will not all certain BBcode to be displayed. Maybe this will help you see it: [ / U R L ] This is what you are looking for if you get an error code.. DELETE these charachers only...

.....Excellent Ed....best set of directions and image i've seen....great job!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Fletch2

Post by Fletch2 »

Good job on doe :D
2012 vortex
vixenmaster string
wabi

Post by wabi »

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like the satisfaction of outsmarting one that has your routine figured out. :D
wabi
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats on the doe!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

amythntr wrote:
GrassyKnoll wrote:Congrats on your hunt.....

.....Excellent Ed....best set of directions and image i've seen....great job!

I click the second down "direct" and get "copied" and that's what I use to post.. works without remembering to delete anything... Just sayin.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call
MDM44

Post by MDM44 »

Congrats. A wise old doe can be tough one to fool. Great job.