Warranty 2

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

The Chief

Warranty 2

Post by The Chief »

I could have put this on my first post but I wanted to make sure every one know how pleased I am with the work they did on my limb set. I got them back today and let me tell you not only did they give me new limbs but they went above and beyond. I stripped it down before I sent it in no string or rubber bumpers. Well when I got the new limbs the till was set a new string and new rubber bumpers were attached. I can't thank Excalibur and the folks at Woody's Sporting goods enough. But I guess I really should have expected nothing less because when you buy the best you get the best and that includes service too. One more time Thanks so much!!
DaveShooter

Re: Warranty 2

Post by DaveShooter »

That is so awesome and good to know and hear.... :D
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

quote="The Chief"]I just sent in my limbs from my 380 Fri. because of a crack on the left limb, they were received by Woodies on Monday. My question is does any one know how long it really takes to get them back. It is archery season here in Ga. and I really need my 380 ASAP.[/quote]

From my post of Tues 9/22 @2:35:

....I reckon you'll have those suckers within 48-72 hours....let me know if I was right!....but then again I went through the back channels of Excalibur who contacted Woody's who sent them out overnight...

Anthony :)

....I guess I was right on schedule...less than 48 hours from my previous post...Great job Excalibur and Woody's!!! Much appreciated by all!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Buddyshort

Post by Buddyshort »