I AM READY

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tharris811

I AM READY

Post by tharris811 »

hunting season in Alabama starts in couple weeks.So yesterday I started checked my bows a 330 & 355 shot at 30 yards first I could not believe it 3 bulls eye on both bows..went back to 54 yards the 330 still on bulls eye the 355 is 1/2 inch high and about 1 inch to the left (I can live with that) sharped all my slick tricks/washed all my camo and letting air dry. checked my 2 summits my pore ole 6 year old summit has so much flat black touch up it is almost back..
Today getting my cameras ready..
I AM READY :D :D :D
live everyday as it is your last..It may be
xcaliber

Re: I AM READY

Post by xcaliber »

Good Luck T!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
bubba

Post by bubba »

X-2 Good luck!!
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
deermanct

Post by deermanct »

I too own both the 330 & 355, both deer killers for sure. Our season started here on Sept. 15. My second day out I took a nice buck, not real big a non typical 4 pointer. This is my 3rd season with my crossbows and have killed 9 deer so far. 5 with the 355 and 4 with the 330. Good luck to you this season. Which bow will be out on opening day with you?