The Beast Is A Beast...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Onetimeonly x-->

The Beast Is A Beast...

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

I've got a friend at work who asks me to check out his bow "Equinox" for him each year. I'm capable of shooting greater distances, he's in the city. Just to check his scope and his bow for anything funny. I see why not to many show up in the "Trading Post". That bow is a thumper and a keeper for sure!! Just say..
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
hankenhunter

Re: The Beast Is A Beast...

Post by hankenhunter »

Ha, I hear you loud and clear. But I love her all the same. We've seen a lot of real estate together, I know her trigger by heart and she gets smoother every year. We have an understanding her and I, I will care and maintain her in peak condition and she will never fail me when I need her the most..... :shock: I think I just married my bow. :oops:
Hank
SEW

Post by SEW »

I have a good friend with an Equinox who planned on getting a 380 or 405 this year. He wanted me to help him set up an Optimizer/2-7 VXR to use last year on his Equinox and then switch it over next(this) year. Shooting Red Hot Arrows(Parker) with the previous moon nocks and Boltcutters, we were keeping consistent sub 1" 3-shot groups @80 yds. This is slightly better than my fully optimized Matrix xbows with better scopes and arrows. He didn't get a Matrix.
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

I can say the same thing bout my 08 exocet 200 bow, glad I got it when I did :wink: ....
exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.