Just got my new Vari-Zone

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

RichardS

Just got my new Vari-Zone

Post by RichardS »

I picked up my new vari-zone scope today and just LOVE it! Its mounted on my deer hide brown exocet. It really takes my bow to a whole other level in regards to accuracy.

I cant wait until Oct 1st!
-Richard-
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Congrats RichardS, vari-zone scope Super :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
gad

Got Varizone package too

Post by gad »

I have a varizone too, waiting my max (would be my exomax or my madmax :lol: :lol: to arrive).

I have noted one mark that is curious on this scope: printed on black letters, nearly the eye side, "made in china". That's normal? I just think that all excalibur parts was made by excalibur, and not by thirds.

But, since it is in excalibur quality control, I am not bored.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

gad I could not find china wrote on mine, but the box has Imported for Excalibur Crossbow on it. Like you no diff. it works GREAT! :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
gad

Post by gad »

GaryL

On mine there are this text too.

The only quality problemns that I have found on this scope is with protective caps. With these instaled, the crosshairs is clear, but the target appears some difuse. No way to adjust the ring to clear the target.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

gad the protective caps that come with the scope are more for protecting the lens from dust while the xbow is being stored, carried, or hanging on your wall. I take mine off to shoot, they do make some good ones you can leave down/on and see through. :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
gad

Post by gad »

Where did I find these good ones protective caps?

Thanks GaryL for your information!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

gad I do not use them but I am sure Red Label, bj, wabi or one of the fine people on the forum will be able to tell you.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

The flip up caps stay attached to the scope and "flip up" with a spring loaded hinge. They are made by Butler Creek I think and BJ sells 'em.

I never shoot while looking through the caps....they are just to protect during inclement weather and/or storage and transportation.

Mike
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

I noticed that my scope mount was made in Kitchener but my scope and rings were from China.

Im over it, but would rather have Canadian made items.
-Richard-